Who will be going for the burial on Friday

Pia mimi sita mind lift, watu wasaidiane prisss

THIS IS GOLD ON SO MANY LEVELS *Doing pressups and shadow boxing *

vita after burial

Requiem Aeternam dona ei, Domine
et lux perpetua luceat ei
Requiescat in pace.
Amen.

Manyatta, Sabasaba is my shaggs. I will not attend but I can give you direction to the place.

1 Like

dont worry soo much abt a snob…

@old monkey…sorry @ol monk …will see to that though i can tell you for a fact…this was a shock to soo many people…

Kwani people want to go to the burial but nobody wants to spend? Does it mean Wanderi didn’t have personal friends in kenyanlist apart from @Supu don … And @aviator …? Just an observation.

keep observing…guess its a new hobby…behind the scenes arrangements are being made…you forgot to observe that

Ningewapea lift, but sina motokaa.

Machete ako wapi

iko hiyo njia ya kuenda kamahuha girls ama njia ya kuingi gathuri? those are the two places najua arnd saba saba

Wanderi was a Kadinya, go check his FB wall mzuri wengi wenye wanasema RIP ni madems. Wanderi also used to nyemelea Klist chix both young n old bt the latter was his favorite. Mbona mnathink most mods were ladies.

2 Likes

You have no respect for the dead do you

Ati Kadinya? While at it, what was the guy ailing from as he had been admitted in hospital? At his age “Heart attack” could be one of side effects of vital organs shutting down when near death after a major illness… As does kidneys, liver, digestive system e.t.c… Sad that we Africans fear talking of real causes of death as if we are ashamed of someone death… Fact is we will all die one way or the other and its nothing to fear or be ashamed of… Just an observation.

I think Wanderi had UKEDI my 2 cents and he will go down wth many…wanajijua kuna wale wako hapa and funguad miguu Dry fry hadi kwa mkia for man Wanderi. Sad bt true

Mushene mushene mushene.

1 Like

You dont branch in either of the roads. Proceed on until you get to see a railway line. Along the railway line, thats Manyatta

I now get you, past the tarmac saba saba on the way to muranga. Thanks

Isnt the Railway line at kaharati?