Whose daughters have serviced you most

i think nimetomba all tribes but majority ni wasapere

Sio wote

What were you when she was telling you that?

Hakuna shemale wasapere

I’m a traveller so hapa Kenya, Kikuyu, kale, kissi, maasai, Borana, Turkana, Taita, Luo, Luhya, meru, Somali. outside catering, chagga, mganda,Nyarwanda, shona, Zulu, Indian in Durban, Hispanic, black American, lastly and not least white Americans.

Your soul ties are like the UN

:D:D:D:D:D

Andu a nyumba, Embu, Luo

[SIZE=16px]

[/SIZE]
Hey, when were you in Chuka?

2009=2015. Used to frequent Kimwa and Muringa kwa yule Mkamba

Ama she wasn’t feeling her boyfie either

wewe umeuwa tribalism:D

It

Say it’s your proximity to Kisiis,@Nefertities and @Radical Kisii are here waingize box pia

huh?

Merians have always made me curious

Kabila mingi sana. Njeris make up the biggest number but the best were a merucan, somali and of course hii mgale niko nayo

Halafu sujui if it’s a coincidence but the only two kisiis I’ve milked were the wildest! Hadi nawafunga mdomo nduru ipungue

Mutu aki “konga fittu” kama amevaa kondom anaweza pata soul-tie?:smiley:

Speaking of condoms, there is this joke about a Luhya, Woria and Kamba who are on death row.

The day of their execution comes and the executioner tells them that there are three methods for carrying out the death penalty. Decapitation, hanging and being injected with the HIV. He even goes to the gory details. Lastly, he tells them that they can decide who dies first. The Walalo says “waria, whad dhe hell? mimi ataenda kwansa. Hakuna haja ya kuogoba”. He opts to be decapitated and …swish! He is dead.

The Kamba chooses hanging. Insane wails and kicks are endured by the executioner’s assistants before they get his hands and legs tied tightly. He is dragged to the gallows and hanged.

The Luhya walks majestically, sits and receives his injection. Then he walks off smiling and tells his prison mates with a laugh:- abandu abajinga; shivamanyire ikufwala i-kondomu. [stupid people; they didn’t know I had a condom on?]

Luhya, mostly Luos and Maasai. Very sweet I must say