Why a vote for Ruto 2022 is a vote of Patriotism

A leopard never changes it’s spots…
A habit self-taught over a period of 30 years is ingrained in his DNA…
HE WILL NEVER, EVER CHANGE.
What will change is the sequence…
From Arithmetic to Geometric…

in this current situation its quite daft to think that either ruto or odinga will make a difference

Yeah tuweke mtu aligrab shamba ya idp bila huruma, alafu when corruption goes through the roof tunafanya national prayers with him leading it.
[MEDIA=giphy]c12vYfKIs2WRi[/MEDIA]

And Ruto is not a darling to the establishment?

If he was, would they go to such lengths to stay his hand?

William Ruto is supporting BBI. That is not a good thing.

Who else could it be if not Arap Meno.

What lengths. They have not even touched him or any of his corrupt money.

In a right thinking society, Ruto should be in jail

And parliament relocated to Mathare

A patriot would vote for incorruptible and diligent Kenyans like Prof Kivutha Kibwana or Oparanya, voting for thieves is not patriotism

Kindly provide a genuine reason for the money change

[MEDIA=twitter]1344193190715400192[/MEDIA]

What money change?

I wonder what that farmer called Adrian Muteshi would say about the prospect of being led by the person who forcefully stole your land as president. By the time Ruto will be through with Kenya there will be no country. The whole country will be the parking for his Weston hotels. I read somewhere that Kenei had to be eliminated so that he could not disclose who gave that illiterate Echesa permission to access Ruto’s boardroom to con those Turks. I can’t put anything past this thief.

Kula pesa ya luto pole pole

Be serious, we have new pink and orange notes.

My algorithm opts to believe the first phrase to be true.

They were following the constitution and I think they wanted to secretly print new money.
They can easily start a case against Ruto they dont have to go all the way with money changes

Since when is a constitution a secret?