Why are Churchill Show Comedians So Facinated By Njungus In The Crowd? Mental Slavery or What?

@admin @Mundu Mulosi @Deorro You should copyright what we post in kijiji. Hawa stale comedians I see running to our humour kijiji and steal our content.

very fucked up, esp that guy called sleepy, it’s some low self esteem…

Umesahau mmama mwingine … @uwesmakeress

The allure of the money they make per show must be keeping them from taking breaks

Final! Close thread.

Stealing what? What is here to be stolen now? Juzi ati ktalk made Kibe win pool tournament ati wesmek was his coach Sasa leo ni church hill? Acheni jokes.

People stopped going to those live recording shows at Carnivore coz the show is very boring. Stale and repeated jokes. That’s why they started those tours but I’d rather go for a rhumba night than waste my time in such a show

tulia mse ungesoma kwanza comment yangu hapo juu.
we (humans) will not deorbit the earth. najua umejam juu ya hii. mtu @Mediocre amekupeleka one on one

I used to work for laugh industry miaka za hapo nyuma na Yenyewe ukiwa backstage uone vile majama wako YouTube studying video zakina Kat Williams and Bernie Mac alafu wakifika stage wanaleta jokes za turn to your neighbor…ujue saizo usha create mood ya ile time ata drop bombshell

Anybody who finds Churchill or eric omondi hilarious has room temperature IQ ! And when you talk to them “mostly women” you have to really go down to their level or risk being called boring !

Our guys think Comedy’s the art of copying and cramming material. No creativity at all. I have said here many times Churchill Show’s a pioneer. He needs to be the star. All the other comedians should write material for him to sample and use on stage. The ones that generate laughs are the ones that get paid a commission. From there they can see who’s the most creative and they climb the ladder one stage up with writers contributing for them. The industry is cut-throat and only the fit survive.

Kwani wanastudy jokes backstage?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jamaa hazina content they just lazy around uko backstage na mtu akimaliza session ni mbio kwa uber( back then they had a taxi guy) that would drop at Tamasha

If you attend you might at least enjoy pesa kiasi coz you get the whole broth of comedy that they attempt to cook for that night

So many “comedians” stealing a living.

Funny,just been watching reruns of XYZ songs…good stuff that one.

Kwanza MC Jessy should not even try calling himself a comedian. The man is retarded.

I realized churchil show never trends on twitter nowadays, it used to trend from sunday 6 pm to monday 1pm, waaah.

And there is an overrated fella, chipukizy… Bure kabisaa