Why are most car white?

acha umefi!

Because No manifesto,

Why does a pu$$y smell not so good yet it’s sweet.

Why …Why…Why…Why …Why…Why…Why …Why…Why…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA

First gentleman.

Why are some people made of black?

why does @Mzee mzima diss @Mathaais

hapa sasa kuuliza ni ujinga

I’ll limit the scope of my answer to Kenya.

1. Concern about resale value, white is less likely to have visible hairline scratches and is hides water stains better than darker colours;
  2. Absorb less sunlight, ideal for tropical areas like KE;
  3. Japanese have a liking of white (and silver), so we have to love the ex-Japan whites and silver; and
  4. Men buy most cars in Kenya, and men naturally have a tendency to take neutral colours - white, silver, black, beige etc.

Carbon black compound infused into the rubber (to harden it and prevent wear and melting from friction) is black.

Pure happenstance: someone wrote it that way, Greeks adopted it, Romans adopted it and the British who colonized us adopted it.

Bicycle came first, a bicycle with an engine motor became a motor cycle. Just as cars are known as motor cars.

To chongoa, intimidate and cower supporters of the above referenced acronym subject. Also, to punctuate gaps in otherwise constructive political discourse. Ditto: UOTP.

Brake light is red because it is one of the most easily visible colours and efficient in warning other motorists that you are present. Blinker is yellow/orange because it came after brake light and had to be a bright colour as well - to be easily visible.

If it looks like a septic wound it is a septic wound.

Melanin and hormones

Sasa swali langu:

Why not ask Google?

You never throw stones at a tree with no fruits.
Ama namna gani mannequin lover?

You should rename to @Mjuaji.

Aviator unasumbua

Ahem, there are red indicators.

Illegal. The traffic act clearly spells the colors and power for the lights.

Came as original equipment.
NTSA can make me change them?

Yes. Shouldn’t have passed the inspection in the first place.

So the peeps that okayed it and others in the 80s were dufuses.
There’s a Dodge Ram Charger that goes for inspection and gets certified. What happens?
After a traffic mishap I had to take this one for a full inspection and sirkal gave a clean bill too.

na mbona umejibu…umeffi

How they pass I don’t know, but the truth is they shouldn’t. Maybe the same way those garbage trucks without a single functional rear light, or smoke emitting githurai buses pass.

Hehehe.
Saitan.
But honestly, why did did they allow American cars in then?