WHY CANT MEN TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

No. Its like they never went to Kiganjo at all.

1 Like

Heheheā€¦ How many times must we tell you guys that you cannot multitask?

3 Likes

shot=beer =kwa kichwa
shoot-to kill

1 Like

Ushaijishoot na AK47? Thought so too. But kama ni pistol huyu ni mwoga kuruka. But ata AK, angetoa kiatu, toa socks kisha afinya trigger na toe kama ameeka muzzle kwa forehead.

4 Likes

:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D
Enyeweā€¦that puts this matter in a different perspective.

1 Like

https://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

Saddaff!!!

7 Likes

Hapo ndio niliwaza kwanzaā€¦

2 Likes

makosa

Most cops are psychopaths, they belong in a mental institution.

1 Like

Boss navy seal training tunatrainiwa kushoot kichwa mara tatu na bado mujahideen ana survive for interrogation. unamiss vital organs :D:D:D

3 Likes

SOME they are a subset of the society, itā€™s reflected in every profession.

2 Likes

Lakini they deal with a lot of bad stuff in their line of work, and Iā€™m not only talking about Kenyan cops.

True and they are in possession of arms,
Imagine that the makangas who are very irrational had guns we would have several shooting incidents in a day.
In Kenya for post trauma counseling itā€™s your own initiative. Couple that with familial pressure on the young officers.

3 Likes

Hehe ā€¦ hii imeweza

1 Like

some ladies say no after milking something from a guy.

1 Like

This was probably a crime of passion. This guys are not passionate about the president:D

1 Like

Hii expertise umetoa kwa movie ama weee ni mgaza!!!

Thereā€™s one who followed me around the country had to feign terminal illness4him to leave me alone.Tena alikuwa my student.Nakwambia they donā€™t know a word called NO!!!

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D No is very hard for some to understand. More details Georgina pls.

We nawe ,si Ungelimpatia Coomer atombe.Baada ya PNC angeelewa K is constant na amrudie mpenzi wake.