Why did God create bonobos, chimpanzees and humans so similar?

Interesting…

Na Ina misuli nikama yu piga tizi

Mimi nafuatilia tu Kwa sasa

Can you imagine arriving at your rural home to find this jambazz seated at your door, eating your bananas. When you try to shoo him off, he casually glances at you briefly, then he continues eating:D

Just like proper Alpha male would do. Heheeee :smiley:

Hehe,
Maybe that answers @Stormtrooper98 's question. God made some lower creatures than us who can bully and even ignore us, so we remember we aren’t all that alpha. I doubt a woman can chase this beast away.

It takes millions of years for evolution to occur.

:D:D as an alpha meo I would flash my teeth (to show aggression) and chest beat to show dominance and challenge the jambazz…

Provided hakuna kutumia makucha na kuumana am sure i can rule the jungle :D:D

Never grin at great apes like Chimpanzees. It is a sign of agression.

Mimi kwanza vyenye nachekanga ovyo ovyo nikukumbuka zile hippos Dr @rexxsimba anatuwekeanga hapa siwezi jaribu kuenda Gorilla tracking.

:D:D unataka kusema a heavyweight champion in UFC ama boxing cannot KO a gorilla

Both of us were bred at the Garden of Eden when Lilith did his things.

Why Bonobo, it is all human beings idiot

Bonobo is an ape closely related to chimpanzees only found in DR Congo. I was referring to bonobo the ape not the bonobo African

Even a man cannot. It has huge canines that can inflict severe injuries.

Have you seen what a chimpanzee can do to a man with its fangs? The strength in its arms is enough to pull your arm out of your shoulder sockets. Binadamu akitoka civilization anakuwa physically useless.

Bible is a book of folk tales, not even original tales and also lots of nonsense

No. Its very muscular. Have you seen the video of the gorilla dragging a ranger?

Cheki hio kitu vile ilimvuta kama karatasi.

:D:D:D
And we call ourselves alpha!
Even the human offspring is the most helpless after birth. Man is only strong because of technology. Heshimu akili yako, 'cause the only alpha thing is the human brain, not 120 kgs of pure meat
Cc. @Motokubwa :smiley:

:D:D huyo jamaa ni featherweight again alikuwa kwa nyasi.

Mimi nsha fight a dog kama nimebeba slasher ilikuwa vita kali saidi…
Nilikuwa nmetembelea my siz ni teacher sides za kagumo, nkatumwa kwa homestead fulani doggy ikaleta kichwa…nkatoka mbio nikajipata nje one on one nayo…inabweka ikidai kunipea bite naruka ki kungfu naikata kiasi na slasher…ilipiga mayoye kama imerudi kwao…lakini roho yangu ilikuwa inadunda kweli kweli…bora am armed na kitu ka kisu ama sword naimaliza