Why didn't this coward make this point before Uhuru?

Khalwale maybe senator. Hio atachukua 9.am

1 Like

Sisi ni watu wa bara, na ni wapiga kura hapa Mombasa. Very few wabara, including the Luo, like the treatment Joho gave us in cbd, King’orani and Kongowea, when he took office. Anything negative said about Joho will be music to our ears. And I didn’t say that the degree scandal is the only issue that Shahbal should raise. It’s only one of so many weak points that he can attack.

3 Likes

wakae na kura zao,uhuru should win and relocate Indian ocean to central

That Rwnbp is so bad that he will make Kikuyus to wear shorts and that he will first revenge for what he has gone through. Unaskiza Watu wazima wakisema hivi unacheka tu.

4 Likes

Never voted for him. Slow thinker and as charismatic as a decaying plank of wood. Completely and utterly useless.

1 Like

Shahbal must not panic and respond to JaKuon and Sheikh Madawa at their level. Here is the truth, as elucidated by Ms. Jacinta Muthoni in the comments:

[ATTACH=full]90214[/ATTACH]

Even our own @Okiya knows the facts:

1 Like

Without telling you how I know, I can attest to the fact that Suleiman Shahbal is a politician in every cell of his being, and has been that way since the days of Mohamed Jahazi and Shariff Nassir. He was a politician before Joho learned to shit outside his cotton diapers.

1 Like

Ole wako kama kuna mtu bado anafikiria Kenyans vote based on real issues affecting them, Joho will still be Governor 001 after August 2017.

Uhuru will still be President after August 2017, as incompetent as they are.

3 Likes

Bukusu mwenzangu naona umeona ukweli sasa sijui mbona wale watu wananiita msaliti kwa kuongea ukweli . bado napenda mkikuyu wangu na mimi si makende nusu kama wewe

2 Likes

Mungiki Wannabe, makende yako yote itang’olewa September 2017, I can bet my only ball on that. Kimilili usije.

2 Likes

Khalwale won’t take it that easily as you think.

but you agree with me anachukua . Unajua poa khalwale is like Sonko in kach he is with the masses especially the villagers na pia ni mu isuhka/idakho the biggest subtribes unlike huyo uncle wako wa butere . Oparanya ni mtu hatambui wananchi wa kawaida like kidero he cant speak in a crowd . niambie hata hizi rally umewai muona siku gani amepewa mike aonge na wananchi none , Khalwale ni mtu alikubali kuenda hata by election after changing parties na akashinda anajitambua . my cousin is so senior in his inner campaign team na najua haya maneno .

2 Likes

When did isukha become the majority in kakamega?? Unajua kakamega vizuri kweli wewe?

nimesema Idakho , khalwale ni mu idakho but educate me

Idakho are among the minority in kakamega… Wanga, marama are the majority. Mark you Oparanya ni mtu wa butere

Inaitwa mic, mkubwa

Batsotso si wana numbers pia?

Nope, hawatoshi hata constituency, they share Lurambi with Banyala.

1 Like

Batsotso wana constituency moja. In fact wanashare na banyala

1 Like

Nabakholo constituency, not lurambi

1 Like