why do classmates or schoolmate feel like you owe them

very sad indeed :frowning:

ni ocha zote

wewe inaonekana hawakuitishangi chapaa kama MCA… the worse thing ni wale hadi hukuja kwenyu morning ya 7am

wewe ni boy ulisoma private school huwezi elewa

waaaah dat just rude

kwetu ni opposite ju wana pesa ya muguka sasa hawana time yako wanakuita ukakague pro box gan wamebuy ina teke in proccess unaoga na fombe

I get you, ata mi nikirudi mtaa I walkabout reconnecting with my guys but wengi sasa keg ndio zao, so mi nawaachia zao na life goes on.

True @old monk ey has been MIA for along time.

[ATTACH=full]143302[/ATTACH]

Small price to pay. Most of these drunkards will still steal from you if they get the opportunity after you’ve given them za macho. Kwanza kama ni relative I ask them to go fetch that money where they expect me to get it from.

Shida yenu nyinyi ni wachoyo ama nikusota mumesota Sijui.

Sio kusota. Kama ni kuomba heri uombe pesa ya maana for a good cause. Say if someone is sick, school fees, a small loan to get back in business. Lakini mtu anakuomba 50 leo, kesho 30 and everytime you meet so that they can smoke cigarettes. Wacha tukosane.

Maybe

I’ve always been here never failed to login any day.

apa umeongea kweli…worse ni ukiwa na such uncles… wale husema mimi ata sitaki kitu natakaa mia mbili… ukimpatia jioni uyo anarudi na heka ingine vile ameibiwa iyo soo mbili na macho zinakaa za uhuru

Hawa ni dangerous. They can even sell your gate like scrap metal knowing you cannot take legal action against a relative. Best thing is to be civil with them and refuse to give them money for their addictions but help when they really need help. Kama ni school fee you pay in the schools bank account.

You owe them something infact something big.

Kuna wale ulifanya wakapigwa miaka nane coz everytime ulikua unakuja number mzuri unawa wachia number ya chura.

Kuna wale wali fail coz you were the class hornbill

Kuna wale wako traumatised vile uli wa bully

Kuna wale wali share na wewe pesa ya lunch n snacks

Sasa kuna pia tule tulikua tu fisi but uka cock block

Una imagine ulkspend na mtu 9 years in the same class, probably hakuna X wako ashai last that long

:DAma anarudi akiwa totaly drunk and starts insulting you

My strategy to get rid of the incessant ones in simple , akiomba finje, I tell them I only have a 100 note , you give them wanasema watakupa change, of course they won’t .

Next time you meet them before they ask for money remind them they owe you .

Same applies to those relas who never pay debts , “lend” them a small amount you can afford to lose, they will never have face to borrow a big amount knowing that they owe you .

yani vile mswari imetufanya

Maliza hekaya mnyeri