Why do men cheat?

Losing me all together is the ultimate consequence

I don’t cheat per se. I just go where I been before. Familiar nunu is easy. Plus I have always hooked up with freaks, freaky ladies, most stay on their own sa they trap me with that umepotea text and before you know it, ni Sunday and your sacs feel drained. Maybe I am lucky…

Plus I am not the commitment phobe, but I have noticed ladies will be very quick to invest emotionally if the D is good.it’s a win on my side. That’s service, not cheating…

Ok, I can live with that. Next!

2 Likes

We are not complex. ladies must first admit that men are polygamous otherwise we will do it secretively and at the end of it regret the whole ordeal. cheaters will look at it and remember how wonderful his wife is. Without this we cannot appreciate you guys, we have to see flaws in those beautiful ladies(the curvy, momos,yellow yellos etc) we worship before we love that aging lady in our house.

Just observe keenly how your man will behave once you burst him cheating or maybe a sudden romantic gestures from him yet he was cold all along your relationship and all that. The thing is he must have been messing up somewhere.

Finally, allow your man to show you his secret lover. Ask him to introduce her home and that you aint against him having a second wife. While it sounds stupid, its the only solution to him messing around.

2 Likes

Of all that you just choose to see granny to rub your ego? I will call it NASAism.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]119735[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, well…
Methinks it’s about time we(women) stop making excuses for men. If he’s a shit personto you, despite having a life with him, choose to see that shittiness and disrespectful behaviour and decide what to do, with eyes wide open.

2 Likes

and thats bad how ?

2 Likes

Be nice…
Despite what you think, I am quite a catch…

[ul]
[li]What do women want?[/li][li]Why do men cheat? [/li][/ul]
Whoever has the answers to these questions has understood the universe.

4 Likes

men are naturally born polygamist the problem this 21st century is the misconception of polgamy n feminism ideology ikiongozwa na his highness maina na co. anyway that question is so obvious is like why the sky is blue or why water is colorless meaning men will always be men.

It is the will of the ancestors.

2 Likes

I cheated on my now ex-girlfriend after I realized she had a kid that she didn’t tell me about when we started dating. I then cheated on the lady I was cheating my ex- girlfriend with with another lady after I realized my colleague was smashing her too. I cheated on that other lady with a neighbor after I realized that lady was married…in short there are a myriad of reasons that can make one cheat

1 Like

hebu watu wa ile theory ya soul ties kujeni mtuambie huyu ana majini ngapi zimejishikilia :smiley:

8 Likes

I disagree a whole US president cheated that led to the Monica drama .So no consequence will make a man not to cheat .
If a man wants to he will irregadless .Just make sure it’s just physical not emotional

2 Likes

Hiyo theory ni uchawi aki :D:D:D

2 Likes

Dryfry artist disapproves of this thread

2 Likes

uchawi tupu :smiley:

2 Likes

Ngai Jeso witu. The comments on this thread just sum up why I refuse na vitu. I will always preach the message even to my daughters if I am blessed with any.
Sasa wewe hata sinalakusema.

1 Like