why do people become atheists? get into their minds !

Sasa you dick head, between me and you who is stupid. you said tgat God purnishes those who don’t follow him, imagine you don’t follow him na amekulenga, you must have sneaked from God’s Kiln half baked, ulikuja duniani na mlango wa nyuma , haujijui,mungu hakujui, hashuguliki na wewe!! !!!

Sasa you dick head, between me and you who is stupid. you said that God punishes those who don’t follow him, imagine you don’t follow him na amekulenga, you must have sneaked from God’s Kiln half baked, ulikuja duniani na mlango wa nyuma , haujijui,mungu hakujui, hashuguliki na wewe!! !!!

When I was growing up, I tried to challenge the existence of God and tried to find reasons/literature to support that God did not exist. The harder I tried, the harder it became difficult for me until someone asked me “if you believe there is no God, then what is there?” I have never found an answer to that question mpaka leo. @Atheismo mind helping me answer that please?

By asking that, you assume atheism means total certainty that there is no God, no more questions, full stop. However, for most atheists including yours truly, atheism means something like having come to the conclusion that there is no God given the evidence available and having considered the arguments for and against his existence, and whereas we are willing to change our minds if shown evidence of his existence.

That is to say that we can’t in any sense be 100% sure there is no God, just as we can’t be 100% sure that 6-eyed ogres didn’t terrorize our great-great-great-grandparents, or 100% sure that there isn’t a nymph in a forest somewhere just dying to have sex with Atheismo. Just as well you can’t be 100% certain there’s a god called God, or orgres or nymphs.

The priests who converted your grand dad might have raped him in his arse. There is your gay fucking connection. He likely touched him indecently and got away with it in what was for him more like a zoo full of baby monkeys. Fuck the white men. Fuck Darwin and Fuck the baby Jesus. Fuck the baby Jesus. What the fuck is Christianity?