Why do people hate Nissan cars

Bluebird is the worst saloon car ever made … angalia wale waliinunua 4 or 5 years ago, you will find they grounded it already ama imechapa ikakaaa 20 years old. Also, it’s heavy but very weak.

No wonder they changed the name to Sylphy, hope they improved it a bit.

X-trail is actually an okay car but it is a bit fragile so I would not recommend it for actual off-road driving but on highways, it’s superb and very stable. Be ready to replace mountings and bushes every time you take it off-road. Also, it’s traction control system is too sensitive and can develop issues a lot especially if the car is being handled by mechanics without experience… another advantage of x-trail is the spare parts are available and well-priced.

Msee ankukamua usimpee elfu mbili ukienda vile umesoea

[ATTACH=full]279983[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]279984[/ATTACH]I find your comment very naive. I have been with this car for five years, does it show any sign of kuchapa as you claim?[ATTACH=full]279985[/ATTACH]

Shida ni hizi post 2013 nissans after Renault merger… gearbox ni za company inaitwa Jatco, they made very shit units… shida tupu, I wouldn’t recommend any nissan from 2012 to 2017 not unless ni manual

good for you, I guess it depends on how it is treated. KCG should be Dec 2015 to early 2016 so bado fikisha 5 years per se

Again, you are wrong. KCG ni za huko 2009.

Nissan cars, except Nissan Patrol, are quite delicate. They have weak suspension systems. If you drive a Nissan X-trail off-road for a few days, it becomes very unstable on the highway due to broken and worn suspension parts. If you compare every Nissan car, there’s a superior equivalent from Toyota. For example:

Toyota Premio is 100 times better than Bluebird
Toyota Fielder is 500 times better than Wingroad
Toyota RAV4 is 1000 times better than X-Trail

And the list goes on and on.

But there is no denying, Nissan used to make good cars back in the day. But that’s clearly in the past.

Are you referring to the year of manufacture or the year of registration in Kenya? KCA ni early 2014 so KCG ni around hapo 2015/2016.

Ile bangi mnavuta na sakwa…

Nissan is Japanese and the Sentra and Altima are some of the best selling cars in the US

Ongeza ile iko na macho.Its a good car.I think Dualis or Juke

Have you.monitored his driving tactics.Could be he causes the issues by poor driving

Baaas…sasa tuko pamoja, I was referring to the year of manufacturer. I acquired it huko ma 2015… and its as clean as new and quite stable!

Nissan cars aren’t as forgiving as Toyota cars. Simple.

From personal experience, I would disagree here…especially on the issue of stability!! However, on the interior aspect, premio iko sawa…

Juke

The problem with Nissan is that the build quality of their cars is either a hit or a miss…the note and the slyphy are great cars but the fuga can be a bit unreliable… Nissan also has had financial issues so their interiors will be rather cheaper than their peers, the interior of the skyline gt is similar to that of the teana and that of the patrol v8 new model, people generally don’t like that. Nissan can make good cars. On the issue of handling, heavier doesn’t necessarily mean more stable. Stability and handling come from the suspension. You’ll find most Nissan’s are better handling because they have indipendent suspension at the back while Toyota cheap out with the single bar(looks like a mkokoteni) on allions/premios and axios.

@tall mnyama everywhere wewe ni mgeni kwa gari… Hizi gari za ni Nissan nilizichukia wakati wa b13 na b14. Clutch system ilikuwa ya cable

Was talking about year of registration hapa kenya. Model year could be anything between 2009 and 2015 for a KCG.

Bought a car in 2009 and registration was KBM