Why do west value Jewish blood than Muslim blood?

Umeffi that Somali chick will be reelected because it’s the Somalis+negroes + deranged leftists that make up the majority of her constituents…

It’s going to be an interesting elections.

Internet is working against the hierarchical management of politics whereby you had to kiss ass to get elected because you needed the lobby’s cash. These days you don’t need the cash or their endorsement.

Actually being anti-Israel is a plus in both the far-left/right in America and Europe

This is true. Establishment(elites or controllers) are so confused on what to do because propaganda cannot work as effectively as it used to because the internet leaks the truth. Kitambo all you needed was control the main media and what was published/reported.

Ukweli. Even new economy companies like google and twitter are trying to get into mass control through shadow banning…

Nmeigia mitini nugu.i don’t need to read books to see injustices done to people based on religion. Plus read books am sure mummy is reading you a story book as you and ur wife are soothed to sleep

Umesema nini?

You’re a victim of religion, just like your fore fathers.

Mwarabu does not tolerate ukoloni mambo leo as the case with wafrika. Western especially uncle sam hates kupingwa even in their wrongs and will do all it takes to make you look like the world’s enemy… They feared a united Africa, so called Gaddaffi a terrorist and killed him.
Arabs might go to a war knowing it’s a loosing battle, but will fight to thé last missile, just to protect what’s theirs. Pride included.

Look at the leaders and parties getting elected in Europe these days…they are largely anti Islam and pro Israel.

See how bonobos here think am high on dope coz of expressing the injustices done to Arabs? Libya, Afghan, Iraq and now Iran were peaceful until USA poked their pointed noses into those nations affairs

:smiley: what about the citizenry?The parties are largely “conservative” not far-right. Far-righters like Breivik might actually love and sanctify nihilistic heroics of bin laden or even Soleimani.

So u aren’t concerned about Yemen?

And Saudi attacks there?

How many civilians have been killed in Yemen by Saudi and Iran

Look at boko haram atrocities

In 2017,boko haram killed more people than any other calamity in the world

But somehow u are ok with that

Look at al shabaab…u have no problem when they kill school kids like they did recently in garissa!!!

Kichwa yako haiko sawa

Kwani who elects them if not their “Citizenry”???

They are mainly anti muslim

And that’s how it should

Mwarabu doesn’t tolerate ukoloni mambo Leo but most arab refugees would run to Europe than stay in arab countries

Why would Syrians prefer German than Saudi or Iran?

It’s you who doesn’t want to reason man. If the western had stayed at west and American in the first place Iran will never have to fight proxy Wars to discourage them from invading Middle East. You are too damb to know CIA funds terror groups to topple governments they want to instill their stooge like you in Venezuela so that they can control that country.
Nigga even if you support west there is no pounds or dollars they will reward you. You will remain short sighted bonobo you are.
Plus the Yemen and Saudis you are quoting are collateral damage as your masters in White House like referring to.
So killing of Gaddafi and many Libyans who lost their lives and property is nothing? Yet Saudis and yemens who are the worst of racists to blacks like you and me mean something to you?

Are u getting paid to support Arabs and Muslims?

I have enough money spending is the issue thats y I use facts to judge this situation. If the white fucks chill at their white lands then we will have peace

I know we’ll you have heard American government quoting that they invaded this or that country to protect American interests. Ask yourself so each country must Aline it’s policies to suite American interests?