WHY ELECTION MUST BE HELD ON 26th/OR A DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY

Tungojee, Chebukati holds the destiny of this nation at hand, if he resigns now God forbid, there will be no elections

Hawkers, Hookers, Nightshift barmaids, na wezi wa usiku, na kazi za usiku, most are from the same region so the state of emergency effects will really heat some people hard n yet they are calling for it

na n

na ndio me nasema ata kama kuta kua na violence hio siku,bora tukue tu na election alafu there is an opportunity to go to court to declare the same a nullity,and hold aother election.Past 26th hatuna solution past that.
the law can only take us so far,and this is it.

uotp

we want to be very very,very clear
mlete upus 26th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXM1wHLdEDE

I think an election on 26th is important it will provide continuity, otherwise it will be uhuru as a holding president upto august 2022, and then he can decide to go for the position again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h=1;id=npIokGG4fJ4;m=5;s=34

That’s true because technically, Uhuru is still in his first term as president. If there are no elections, he can continue in that first term until 2022 and then second term to 2027.

As per IEBC, he’s still in the race as long as he has not furnished yhem with Form 24

TRUST me it’s much much safer to have TMT on the ballot paper even.if he has withdrawn than have his name missing.
I saw the paper printing guy argue that it was too late to withdraw his name from the ballot.

Jakuon is still in the race since he hasn’t signed Form 24A. Moreover there’s no legal framework that allows him to quit, so he’s very much in the race. 70% + 1 loading…

ata wale wa salary unafikiria muhindi atakulipa. we alll will sail in the same boat

Kwa pan au sufuria?

I hear guys talking of limited powers and shake my head.
On the powers that the constitution says that the president cannot exercise, the constitution makers used the word MAY NOT meaning, the president can exercise those powers under certain conditions. That’s the reason why one of the requirement of a presidential candidate is that he should be person of sound mind so that he can be able to decide when conditions call for him to exercise such powers which are ‘taken’ away and ‘given’ back by the constitution.

No matter how tight UHURUS trousers is,his balls are always in order…No matter what, the elections MUST be conducted on 26th October and no matter what RWNEEEEBPOK Case closed!!!

usiji-underrate sana. i am not a lawyer too but i feel your legal literacy is way above the average among kenyans…

The President will act within the Constitution he swore to uphold and protect and hold the country together with the human and materiel resources we the citizens have provided him with.

no need to panic.

funny, but true, Afande, everyone in kenya depends on business; even the maize farmer in kiminini who cannot move his produce to the market in kisumo coz there’s unrest…we are all affected.

Ngabu I was there prior to 8/8 and a few days before the elections major supermarkets did not have any milk or bread. It’s like people have forgotten.

Being a shiny eye i pray it doesn’t get to state of emergency. This soldiers are ruthless and i say western region planning chaos dont know what they are bringing on their way .