Why Fuck a Whore

SAVE MONEY SON

i’d rather have a sexual congress with a whore knowing very well the millage is beyond my comprehension,once i’m done ndio hivyo,than a’girlfriend’ who claims milage ni ya kuenda kwa duka na kurudi nyumbani kumbe shimo la tewa ilipewa jina ili kumkumbuka,alafu istoshe,utoe pesa ya nywele,tint,shisha na mavazi after ushamwaga ndani.peddler hamusumbuani,utapewa settings na accessories ukitaka at a fee and they will not look at you like you just asked for a plutonium-239 at a flea market na akikukumbuka next time utaitwa darling ,baby na sweetheart na utaifeel https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.93787737.0345/poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

beba avocado kama unapenda pishori ,githu siezi kakuambia ati wapi ni poa

And how do you inbox someone in Craigslist.

hapo sasa :D:D:D:D:D:D

Elder

Elder Leta info bana…

zii sina appetite ya pishori hizo yadi,mabeste zangu tho wamekula ma sinia mingi na hata hawasikii,literally hakuna bar naweza kukushow from hapo mirema hadi uncle sam ambayo haina wali

[ATTACH]108072[/ATTACH]
One
[ATTACH]108073[/ATTACH]
Two
[ATTACH]108074[/ATTACH]
Three

Tution fee???

just count the number of ladies u meet, the 3rd ni poko…if hajakujazz, start from one again hadi 3 mpaka upate yule atakujazz

Hunisaidii

There are some cheap Chic’s at OTC 50 Bob , hehehe

Kijana Oa

I have fucked many ladies in my hood without even removing a cent from my pocket…The much money I used os 10/- to buy free SMSes and tell her come over…
Is this still a whore???

True. Nishawahi kam tao na paradiso za githurai on a weekday at around 10PM. Wanawake wamejaa ni kama rush hour ya hiyo kazi. I concluded that most women Wa Githu 45 na 44 ni mapoko.

Losers everywhere commiserating hahaa! :D:D:p

I’d buy your perspective but you need to be a bit objective when you look at this sort of thing. One bottom line that talkers in here will attest to is that all or most relations are transactional directly or indirectly. Which is where the aspect of choice comes in. So, don’t look at those who fuck whore with a judgmental eye son, ideally we all get to choose our own poison.

Day made

So in your logic say one has a girlfriend and she dishes it out albeit without your knowledge and you still go ahead with your kinky isht you are supposed to get a pat on your back!!

Zimmer, carwash pia

1. Kama dem hushidi na yeye 24/7 usiwai mtetea. These online flesh peddlers are a group that has not been exposed, they are very discreet. I have been there so i know.
  2. They are there coz they want to put food on the table. So usikue mchoyo… Rarua lanye, Jenga taifa
  3. Prostitution is one of the oldest trades. Ata miaka za old testament bado ilikua. That can tell u how deep the prostitution lake is.
  4. Only a man who has lived for sometime with a woman ferking as the need arises can tell u why u need to include lanyes in your bedroom diet.
    Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.