why had i not thought of such an easy money making idea?

Sad. A lady once told me nimwekee internet kwa simu, a Galaxy Grand Prime. And the lady looks kama amechanuka.

I once sold a fuse worth 30 Bob for 3500 . The people who i sold to are the owners of a leading University here in kenya. A very big Uni. Plus they are white. So it doesn’t matter who you are, it cuts across all areas. As long as he’s ignorant and you have a silky tongue kila kitu inaweza kana… Dont make me kumbuka jana, nitacheka Hahaha

i once rooted a phone for some it guy na vile naonanga jina lake kwa gazeti

1 Like

In a cyber fulani mtaani they used to charge majamaa 300 bob kufunguliwa yahoo email account plus chapa za ku browse net saio comp ni p2, you know how slow that can be. That simple operation would take almost 30 minutes

Back in the day I used to charge my relations 3k to open a yahoo account alafu wangoje Kama siku Tatu hivi process ikamilike…an pia support services za ku type their emails and printing the replies an kuwaletea…I was in demand kabisa…this hustle enabled me to restore my 1974 VW beetle to uber standards

1 Like

Used to pay 4 some silly programs to be installed into my laptop… Paid too for music to be transferred to usb. How i sheepingly smile when i recal how ignorantly stupid i was…

1 Like

hehehe

True story…janajana nimewekea boy wangu whatsapp kwa phone yake kwa bar. He had bought a new one. Luckily alikua anakumbuka gmail yake. Malipo ilikuwa beer mbili tuu

huwa i dont charge lakini the friendships formed lead to better things in future

At least rooting requires some research and is technical

Filing KRA returns for people through Itax. Nimewanyoa bila maji.

1 Like

Filing KRA returns for people through Itax. Nimewanyoa bila maji.