Why has God refused to kill Satan?

So what can we do to stop them being dickheads?

So a spirit cannot be killed but it can experience physical pain like when being burnt in hell?

I wonder what Christians mean when they sing and shout “shetani nitakupiga”. Of what impact would it be to beat someone who can’t feel the pain or even be killed by the blows?

Everything in life is a balance. There would be no good if there’s no bad. There would be no death if there’s no life. There would be no joy if there’s no sadness. Nothing would be holy if nothing is evil. There would be no God if there’s no Satan.

Be careful lest @Christ the King curses you. The clueless African is the greatest defender of Jesus, more than Jews themselves

Mungu na shetani huwekania tu mabet huko base ya jaba mbinguni …na nyinyi Huku mnaona ka mnaeza ongelesha shetani vile mnataka

Because satan is operating right now using adamic authority, and that lease is about to run out,. You become a slave to whom you obey, so when Adam ate of the fruit in the garden, He obeyed satan, and thats how he gave up his authority to satan.

Luke 4:5
5 And the devil took him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, 6 and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.

Matthew 8:28-29
When Jesus arrived on the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, He was met by two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29“What do You want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have You come here to torture us before the appointed time?”

So there is an appointed time where satan and demons will be thrown in the lake of fire,

Preach brother

The Bible both opens and closes with graphic descriptions of torment and fear inflicted by God and designed to keep the faithful in line. Just a sample here mid section
I kill … I wound … I will make mine arrows drunk with blood and my sword shall devour flesh. So says Yahweh in Deuteronomy 32:39-42

[ATTACH=full]410944[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]410947[/ATTACH]

akili ni nywele… mwenye macho haambiwi tazama…

[ATTACH=full]410948[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410949[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410950[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410951[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410952[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410953[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410954[/ATTACH]

let us research then wake up from sleep…

[ATTACH=full]410955[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410956[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410957[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410958[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410959[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]410960[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]410961[/ATTACH]

I hope you do understand what you have posted is religion but not what about God

God is unable to kill Satan, not omnipotent. But again, the Bible is a hekaya.

I find it very convenient how the devil has to wait for god to go for a short call then pulls his moves, we know they’re the same person

What do you mean they are the same person. Are you silly?

How can I be the silly one when you cannot understand basic occult?

enlighten me