why I don,t Want a family or kids

What’s vulgar there

I am not your pussy pass …Seeming protective to them won’t give you access to pussy… it’s online for chrissake!

Bingwa, una ufala sana.

And aren’t you an old talker who spews bile with new pseudonyms as if the original handle is not anonymous enough because you are a sissy beta male?

No …No, I ain’t

New villager my ass.
:D:D

The part where it says the nigger kicked open the door to her siz’s room because he heard ‘whore sounds’ coming from her room… haha. That dude must have been so jealous and furious that he’s the only one in the house not getting some loving.

Wacha nikuwe wa kwanza kudefend hao wazazi. Some people just grow up to become assholes, and it’s not always the parents’ fault.
I also see how a kid can turn out to be like that. Hiyo inaweza kuwa direct result of bullying or a similar kind of social ostracization.
Some people when faced with shit circumstances find it hard to get help or talk it out but instead bottle it up and fall victim to extreme ideologies because feeling like shit makes them feel like they are justified to hate the world around them.
As for the sexual stuff: teenage boys can be weird, man. An antisocial teenage boy can be very weird.

@JKariukiThige why are you intent on spreading the bad vibe? What’s going on sir,you got a bone to pick with every talker? Whattis?

Imagine a parent wishing that his boy should be out there chasing girls…not sniffing panties

That is BS

This nv nikama aliangushwa na kisogo akizaliwa @JKariukiThige .

incel ni involuntary celibacy.
ilibidi ni google.

you sound like those teens who fail to take responsibility for their lives, i have nothing more to say so kindly don’t engage me on this.

some things you ignore and move on.

Dio huyu mwingine hapa. Any person born of a woman should never say such words, every other woman is like your mother or sister

Perrrrrreka huko

Those parent havefailed and are immoral. How can you allow your children more so your daughter to be having sex in your house. ‘Kamama endeni mkalale usisahau condoms ziko huko bathroom.’ madness. When you should be teaching them the importance of having their virginity till they get married. Haha you can imagine hearing your sister fucking in her bedroom in your parents house, and not once.

This is the kid’s problem really. Wale watu wanablame his parents for being too liberal, what would you rather have? Your daughter who is taught about virginity and all that only but still goes ahead to have sex bila sex ed ama yule anaunderstand what sex is about and how to protect herself in case she has sex? As Africans we mostly resort to violence and fear to instill discipline and think that’s the only way. Also we tend to sweep things under the carpet na huwa haitusaidii btw.

understatement…

So ni mtoto wa?

Usiongee tu ndio mdomo isinuke