Why I’m Opting For Abortion.

I can’t see reason for abortion unless it’s a matter of life and death… Either way you’ll be mother, a mother of a dead baby. When you engage in sexual activities you know what you are doing and you know the consequences… If you don’t take precautions then it means you are ready to face the outcomes…
I have seen many girls ls aborting, I still so sad, other girls are doing it like an everyday routine…

You need to do what will be best for you…

Maina, in as much as you might have your own stand, please advise the young girl to keep that child - she turned to you so you do her that one service, whether she keeps it or not is up to her but it will be on record that you advised her to keep the child.
I will not get into the whys of it - hakuna watoto hapa.

you are really going to miss a beautiful experience. What is ahead may look hard …the pregnancy will take a toll on you,giving birth will be hell, but the minute you hold that child in your arms believe me you will be glad you did not abort. your mother is living her life don’t use her as an excuse ,she has chosen to live with that man and bear him as he is. Again how is she accountable for the actions of a 22 years old?"wana onyi ni ta uthungu " so my grandmother said.rougly means utoi ni kaa uzungu(don’t ask me how foolishness equates to a jungu)…

Nada more to add Jolly.

I’m sending her a link to this thread so she can read the pieces of advice herein.

Personally, I’m going to encourage her to keep the baby. This is because I have received countless emails from women who chose to abort only to end up regretting their decision for the rest of their lives.

keep the kid , abortion is murder even if its one hour old . argument ya incest child huwa reasonable but the line is too thin and can be taken advantage of so wacha mtoto azaliwe . na ukishauwa mtu madem hawajui it will follow you for the rest of your life