WHY I MIGHT NOT VOTE FOR UHURU AGAIN - THE BRITS

Ask yourself, what did they have in those containers that Kenyans were not allowed to see? Could be nuclear waste, could be weapons meant for terrorists or mercenaries, could be drugs, could be the Queen’s shit, could be drugs.

C

2 Likes

am not going to ask myself yet those were not cited by the paper.

mzee with your high IQ you don’t know the difference between “can” and “could” and how to use them in a sentence?

[ATTACH=full]8017[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Djibouti hakuna mtu atawabembeleza, afadhali wabaki hapa ama wajaribu Tz. Americans regularly get treated like shit by Djiboutians, they probably would jump at an opportunity to transfer Camp Lemmonier to Kenya.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/miscues-at-us-counterterrorism-base-put-aircraft-in-danger-documents-show/2015/04/30/39038d5a-e9bb-11e4-9a6a-c1ab95a0600b_story.html

Tuache kujichosha just accept you are in a third world country your concerns matter less

Djibouti hosts the largest American permanent military base in Africa, Camp Lemonnier, which is home to more than 4,000 personnel
Djibouti is host to France’s largest military base in Africa. not forgeting chinku building a base huko so might be an ideal country for them
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33115502
http://africasacountry.com/what-does-it-mean-that-china-has-a-military-base-in-djibouti/

sasa kujichocha gani. this is our country and we have all the right to govern it as we wish. our right cannot be trampled on by others just because they are a first world country

1 Like

I’m not disputing those facts about Djibouti, what I’m saying is if the British wanted to relocate because Kenya has started treating them “harshly”, then Djibouti wouldn’t make sense coz even Americans are finding it rough over there.

We could start with cleaning our house first. And we start by jailing the gilgil mps whose trucks were impounded. Plus check what sonko’s ambulances carry. And our first first lady’s shipments of game trophies.

Only then can we subject the johnies to same checks.

4 Likes

Ha ha ha a ha ha! No wonder I hear Buckingham Palace will be isolaed for major ‘renovations’.

1 Like

Your, sir, a brainwashed pea-brained idiot. Ati now you want to make this a corruption issue? Pulizz, take your self-hate to North Carolina and get your ass blown off by a “mentally-disturbed” nice white kid. Serre

2 Likes

wazee tuko na shida. juzi mwingine aliniita mbuyu lakini nilipomwalika aje achune mambuyu hakuja…

If you visit Laikipia North you will see a lot of children who are products of gang rape. No local leader have ever come out to condemn the act and the press have never investigated what have been going on since independent. There is difference between hoes who operate in Nanyuki town who are ever after majoni and Samburu women who are raped as they graze they livestock. Some women have been divorced coz of being raped. The children who are products of rape are considered as outcasts. It’s only the last 2 years have things gone abit down. In Moi it was a bad situation. Infact Uhuru have balls to stop them. Many girls have been killed by those majoni na wanarudi kwao and nothing can the family of the dead girls can do. If you dont believe me go there and do research. Teem mafisi dont go there the girls (products of Samburu and majoni) are very beautiful

2 Likes

yeah, you know the monarch isn’t supposed to mix shiet with commoners. they say it’s like incest. true story!;);););):wink:

Osungu! Osungu napiga wewe Chenga! Andika kwa mother tongue

you must have slept through a moment in our history. BATUK was taken to court and compensated Samburus who were raped and all who were injured by their ordinances

Sorry.

Let me switch handles tujuane.

This is the most idiotic post I have read so far in ktalk… Talk of neo colonialism. Sigh.

hio true story yako inahitaji evidence bana