WHY i No Longer Sleep Naked

ugeandika hii kwa karatasi mdiscuss na bibi yako,brary noogle!

What has the world come to? Nitaangalia tu hivi[ATTACH=full]112339[/ATTACH]

Dude…read what you have written …mediate about it for 30 mins. Now imagine yourself as that infant and thats your parent…sick, aint it! hata kama ni hekeya. your thought process toxic.kuna therapy unaneed.

Even before the kid sucked on your tooth pick, it is just wrong to sleep in the same bed your kid is bila nguo. Kwa wale hawajaoa, prepare for the kid by buying a separate bed for the kid and her mother. Ukitaka mechi mama anacome kwa kitanda chako, mechi ikiisha anarudi kwa kitanda yao. You will avoid unnecesarry interruptions usiku, the temptation za kupanda bibi kabla apone and the silly embarrassment this fool went through.

how long does a bibi take kupona?

Kuwa serious, kwa hizi nyumba za Nairobi?

Depends, lakini mimi wangu nilipandanga after one month. CS takes longer.

:D:D

He he he, anunue mattress tu basis yeye ahame.

I’m still shook at this story like I can’t . But mostly why would you sleep in the same bed with a baby i just don’t get , that’s so risky you can suffocate them without knowing

some people do not have the luxury of space to place another bed/baby cot…

n the end of the hekaya he said “mtoto alale Kwa bed yake” which means they already had a baby cradle. And about room size, baby beds are so tiny they can fit anywhere even in a bedsitter.

:D:D:D… still funny…

These are the hekayas you take to your grave dude.

Na in mlevi, that kid is a survivor. It is actually a curse for a kid to see the parent naked, this one sucked on his balls.

Balls!

More like on his dick…

?

New villager toa makende hapa.

Lame