Why I prefer doing business/deals with men

Kwanza biashara ya electronics like laptops and phones na wanawake ni zii. Mmoja amefanya nilale ndani juu battery ya laptop haikuwa inaweka charge, mind you ni second hand which she was aware.

That’s my mum. Mtaingia supermarket ikiwa mchana mtoke kama giza imeingia.

sasa nichukue tsho 3k na wewe uliinunua Gikosh 50 bob?

Hio ya car, I disagree. A good number of men take very good care of their cars because they know how valuable they are to them.

Exceptions do not negate the rule.

ulikamua

Hatuulizangi izi maswali…am not proud of it:mad:

Women take better care of cars as compared to men. That is why in some countries, car insurance premiums for women are priced lower than men.

Lakini, it’s all relative, men are more reckless in driving and are more likely to push their vehicles to the limit than women. Lakini they are more aware of functional issues and are likely to take precautions more quickly when they notice something might be wrong with their vehicles compared to women.

i repeat, leta empirical evidence. women are more likely to cause accidents through omission rather than commission,a guy is more likely to hit your car when changing lanes while a woman i more likely to put themselves in a situation where they get hit.

sawa enda gikosh ukabuy huko ni hiyo 50

nguo kama ni mtumba tutabargain, upende usipende. Kama umeweka price tag hapo then tutanunua bila kusumbuana

sasa niemkuwa mtu wa kuuza mtumba tena, isokei. Juu niko anonymous anything is plausible

na si uko slow buda

naturally stingy with their money

Boss is it that serious in that union…

you have to be very very patient. utakasirika vitu zingine ndogo ndogo kama una roho ndogo. hausikiangi ma-pastor wanasema nikuvumiliana… sio bure . unajibiwa majibu mpaka unashangaa ni kitu gani hii uliooa only to be told 4 days later " it was one of those days kwa cycle"