Why I stopped banging hoes (Short hekaya)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D sir finish that ghaseeeer completely and tuma paybill [ATTACH=full]417928[/ATTACH]

Agwas wewe ni legend.

I once like 10 year’s ago banged a slut in Kericho only to realize my trouser was fucking red with period shit.
threw the trouser and left the place in a white bed sheet like a coastarian , bought a trouser at Tuskys came back paid for the favor of the sheet…
The lady was chased out for the day ,it slowed my frequency to the place and finally never returned.
But T room is bae

Wachanga kuongeza chumvi, inaletanga high blood pressure

Nishawai kula lanye wa F2. The best ever

dada ya @Brayo44ki ni malaya huuza kuma chafu mlolongo

below average looking women give best sex, trying to compensate for lack of looks.

Unaenda tu ndio awachane na wewe.

Underage hatari sana, met mwengine online during the covid long holiday, she had put 19, kuona mali nikasema hapana, kumbe kitu ni 16. Left apo haraka and deleted her number

Inbox number yake

Haujasoma hapo mwisho nikisema i deleted her number.

Not true.Ruth wa Amar ameoleka na karao akaekwa kwa bonge la massionette.Malaya wengi wa Amar na Rico are married women wenye hu rush kurudi home by 430pm kabla hubby atoke job.Wanaume wanafaa kujiuliza why are they not fulfilling their purpose of being the home providers as God intended?Hawa wamama wangekuwa rejects hawangekuwa na manyumbani na mafamilia zao.Prostitution must be viewed from a wider lens and perspective.

wide lens gani tena, those women should separate or divorce then go get fucked by 50 men per day.