Why I Support Githurai Demolitions

Do you remember the state we were in during moi era, you rememeber how bad the roads were and electricity was for the rich and kibaki managed turn that around. Mumias failure uliza kidero and raila.

roads hazikuwa mbaya vile huwa mnataka kusema wakati Wa moi

Very true

Hapo kwa dairy coop is not true. It was during kibakis time that a lot of them started and flourished. Then brook side started predatory pricing during uhurus time taking away suppliers until most closed.

Yes most started during his time but most went down too except those two I mentioned. Later, some resurrected

Everyone in Githurai should move out. I have never seen a more disorganized place than Githurai.

Kayole pia
Juzi someone told me there is no single toilet mukuru…ile ya South B?

Hapo nakubaliana na wewe 100%. Siku hizi pale Githurai kama uko na gari unaplead na watu wakuondokee ndio upite.
Unfortunately watu wetu ndio wako na hii tabia ya entitlement namna hii.

Being sympathetic to wrongdoers,will not lead us anywhere,yes everyone one need to earn a living but it should be within the confines of the law

Hebu waulize, kama Kibaki alikuwa sooooooooo good mbona walitaka kuchoma Kenya 2008 wakijaribu kumtoa? These baboons think just because they have IQs ya kule basement kila mtu nikama wao…

Kwanza unapata kuna watu wamekuwa hawkers for over a DECADE!
I mean kama uko biz and your not paying rent and other regulatory fees for this long shouldn’t you have moved on to better things by now?!

Hawking, bodabodas and mataus and the biggest goons that should be tamed before its too late

Which roads were good except those leading to Rift Valley? They rest of Mt. Kenya was f.ed big time. Sometimes KANU would send contractors only to stop them half way and we would end up with unfinished roads. The most important to know is you have access to cheap and fast data because of Mzee. Back then we used dial up internet which was slow. KANU had repressed satellite technology over fears of espionage. Later, we had Telkom DSL it was good but very expensive. It was in 2009 when Kenya was first connected to fibre that we now enjoy affordable internet. Give the old man credit where it is due.

It’s ironical on your part though.

ebu wacha hio drink ama ukue mbleina kama kale kamzae fulani

Impunity nikukata road licence only to find you are sharing or competing for the road with hawkers who don’t pay for the road levy

There is no problem with reducing dependency on Agriculture.
The problem is not offering a viable alternative and concentrating people in Nairobi

DO you know where the economy was headed to during Moi days?? if uhuru had won 2002 and continued with the same right now Kenya would be a basket case… The economy was in the ICU… many problems we experience today , like unplanned cities, fucked police force etc are still due to Moi’s 24 yrs of destruction. The only good thing Moi did was not to take huge debts, and few financial institutions were willing to lend.
Kibaki opened our eyes and showed us what was possible. He increased revenue collection and put more money in infrastructure development, education etc. Kwetu ushago during Moi’s time i never saw a new tarmacked road. by the time Kibaki was leaving we had power connections, 6 major roads were built and town centers came to live again. Then ICT sector development, his govt really boosted that sector. the zero rating of computer parts enabled many of us as students , businesses to afford computers , then came the fiber cables that they really facilitated, Moi idiots had flatly refused to have such. But anyway people who were waiting for Kibaki to give handouts when travelling around like Moi used to never give Kibaki any credit.

Why???

Mimi nakunywanga muratina peke yake.