why i support the paris attack fully and hopes for more

all i see here are whitenan tissue papers.
too brainwashed to think straight.
nonetheless i made my point.

true. i am loving your reasoning
thats why i will and i am not supposed to give a fuck when the french die in a distance contininent.
if only the poor(me and the rest) showed uncle sam the middle finger instead of worshipping him

THAT’S WHY PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT NEITHER OF THEM IS GOOD. THERE IS NO REASON TO THINK THAT THE ARAB IS BETTER.

i didnt say they were better. Qoute me!
i said i support their execution of jungle justice.
the white man should stop thinking he the sacred cow and he is untouchable

What makes you think a Frenchman’s life will change just because @Carbon never gave a fuck?

if only the poor(me and the rest) showed uncle sam the middle finger instead of worshipping him

Undisputable fact; Uncle Sam will kick your ass if you dare show him the middle finger. Just ask Saddam Hussein, Patrice Lumumba, Mouamar Gaddafi and Osama Bin Laden if you don’t believe me!!!

i didnt love even a little bit the crocodile tears shed by africans esp on this forum. my not giving a damn might not matter to the french man but to me it does.
uncle sam isnt formidable as you people make him sound.
ask the vietcong what he did to them.
divide and rule is his strongest point. he preys on the weakness of the poor/masses.
i cunt recall how many times his ass has been whopped. even the somalis did it back in 91.
osama isnt dead or didnt exist at all.

i meant what they(vietcong) did to him.
half a million soldiers dead and more maimed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war

You are beginning to sound like wamanyondo whom you confess to hate. Uncle Sam amelala. Pia Mimi nalala. Tukutane kesho

as long as the west continue to bomb innocent civilians in the middle east .i dont care how many westerners die in retaliatory attacks

1 Like