why I wonder?? So Shockinngg???

At 45 you will discover u have nothing in common with 25-year-old airheads whose only ambition is partying till dawn WITH YOUR MONEY. For mature conversation and company u will be forced to settle with a lady with a kid or two. I have seen this happen several times, especially with my mates wenye walikataa kuoa while they could. Boss, pesa ikianza kuingia anza kutafuta a nice young girl while u can have yoour youth on your side and mould her to your liking. Mtashangaa sana nyinyi vijanaa

In an era where 50% of marriages end up in divorces wacha tubaki hivi. Maisha ni fupi sana kusumbuana na some bitches everyday

If u do it right, starting by choosing a good spouse in your youth, utakuwa among the 50% who age gracefully with their wives by their side. A bachelor lives like a king but spends his old age in misery and dies like a demented and neglected dog. Cheza sanaa

Makena kujia guarana na chips , ghassia

But this is a fake story second in two days

Umbwaaa

Boss. I have seen married men abandoned by wives and children. And who said all of us will die at 90

Those are men like @uwesmake who marry 10 wives and impregnate 7 others. Hio sasa ni ujinga. I am yet to come across a man who took his time to put together a nuclear family suffer in his old age.

she is not after kids, she is after some beta male who is also willing to be trapped with kids as insurance in case they have to leave, which they bloody likely will.

at least the lions kills the cubs so that they can propagate,wewe eunuch uko na faida gani hii dunia?

What the fuck is “mature conversation”

Utajua ukifika 50 years…kihìi tulia, for now endelea kupost click baits ghasia

I know of such a woman wadau. She’s called mama @Thiem , unfortunately she gave birth to a kid with a fat neck and her coomer is raptured. Here isa photo of the now grown man displacing water from a swimming pool

[ATTACH=full]275303[/ATTACH]

Dont know about women, but for men, marriage is not a solution to your personal shortcomings. Enjoying your life, enjoying your money, finding happiness and fulfillment, is not dependent on your spouse or anyone else for that matter. It is dependent on you. Forr men especially, the coalitions that you form with other men towards a purpose or goal is what keeps you going. Your wife cannot help you with that.

Nilikuambia utag bwana yako @uwesmake ghaseer

i saw even rhinos do the same thing…

Boss leta hekaya

AKA kupambana na hali yake … …e. Purple, you really oughta consider counseling & mentoring your largely clueless junior sisters vile kwa ground mambo ni different. That’d be great community service…honest. They just don’t seem to learn until they’re post-wall singo mathas no one worth their salt will touch with the now proverbial ten foot pole. Burukenge hatulei na hatulei.