Why I Would Never Vote For Raila (And What Some Kikuyus Don't Get)

Wee na wewe siutafute pesa jameni hata za kununua hunderwear, jibaba mzima linaishi ktalk likisema vile wanaume wako na pesa, ati ni wezi, meffi.

It’s obvious Ojinga indiots are enjoying their last day ya nyef nyef…time to vote…Haroo kesho marisa Rusty Nasty Dynasty

Now tell us about the kiambaa massacre and the 1992 and 1997 chaos when innocent kikuyus working in RV were rounded up and fed to crocodiles in kerio river hapo chebloch gorge by kaleos.

Wakikuyu tumeamua we’re voting blue. Niliona billboards za Raila deep in Kikuyu Constituency nikajua kimeeleweka

You thought? Wow. On the day of their swearing in, I wrote a thread at nipate.com with the title UhuruRuto Are a Waste of Time. @Nattydread, and @obienga called me a “Fair weather Friend.” I still voted for them in 2017 twice. Governments do not come to create paradise, they come to prevent the collapse of the society. Bureaucracy is not for growth. It is for survival. Always keep that in mind.

:smiley:

You (sg) think that You (sg) are voting [COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]blue [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]but YOU (Plural) are voting [COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)]orange

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Why do you think there has been insistence on blue rather than ODM?

Ruto has offered the bottom up approach to EVERYBODY, not just Kikuyus. If you haven’t heard that, then you haven’t been listening.

Did you actually write this or just regurgitate it? I need to understand how you can so brutally defile your intelligence. And after that I’d love for you to define statehood, in the Kenyan context, and tell me which of the two horses is a statesman

The 2007, 1992, and 1997 clashes EVERYWHERE were a product of identity politics. When bukusu were saying " Waende" it wasn’t because of kalenjins. Have you ever asked yourself why skirmishes in the coast against “Wabara” always targets the Kikuyus? It is NOT because of Raila, it is something that has always existed. Raila simply feeds it and feeds on it

Good for you. You are among the Kikuyus who don’t get it. When Ngunjiri wambugu was in ODM, he was being hosted by Kameme as he was selling ODM to Kikuyus. Uhuru called during the show and told him something. Go find his article on the same.

Wewe bukusu wach ukora

Wtf did I just read:D:D:D
Hii desperation imezidi

Anajua after kesho it will be a decision between the rope and rat poison. Which one will make him meet @Jehovah Wanyonyi quickly and painlessly?

Mimi am from next to the fence of Mt Kenya forest baba all the way

Kutafuta pesa,nukuiba, i wasnt born with such theively traits. Na nani amesema sina pesa. Gui !!

The kikuyu community is much better
with raila than ruto as president.
But most people have been blinded by the sweet talks and propaganda that raila and Uhuru want to enrich themselves and make their dynasty stronger , if you ask the people they say they can’t be ruled by a kihii others just don’t like raila and others feel it’s not right for the president to take sides some truth to it though

Well you look at the other side and want to give the benefit of doubt and it’s clear these aren’t Saints either .history is there start with the former D.O then the aspiring president.they have skeletons haunting them to these day.its funny he once said no raila no peace.violence broke out and innocent children women and men were killed in a church trying to seek refuge.did he attend the burial.Nope he went on with his business in Nairobi saying he doesn’t understand why people are living on ancestral land.as fucked up as it was kibaki did attend the burial and apologized to the families.njenga karume was in attendance and he said till when will our people stop being killed in these lands

Personally I would rather a thief who steals from you knowing he will need you tommorrow than a thief who will finish you completely.
Whoever we elect we are fucked
But who will fuck us but still uphold the good will of the people?

Uko na a typical peasantry character ya kuita wengine wezi, omoka bro hio makamasi itaisha mpaka kwa akili.

Absolutely true. Any right thinking Kikuyu cannot vote for that hate monger. Imagine ata sai kuna jaruo zimelkatalia nyumba za wenyewe kibera. we must make sure that old babu retire for good.

There is more to life between rope and poison. We had the same challenge in 2013 and we lived with it.