Why is Africa so poor?

Kwa hiyo $30 billion, over $15 billion ni madeni. What you should look at ni total revenue collection for each country budget wachana nayo.

kanyaga sakafu utembee.

Wait til Ruto becomes president. Mtafahamu poverty vizuri

is that why you went majuu?

What majuu are you talking about?

Because we don’t value ourselves. And we’ve been conditioned to believe we are worthless. Ever since the Mzungu took us as slaves he has spent a good amount of time in Africa and shaping the psyche.

1.)He introduced a foreign religion based on there European god.

2.) Told us that our customs were satanic

3.) The education he taught us was substandard, so you can keep going to him for solutions.

4.) Our political systems are decided by the Mzungu and our leaders are stooges. They can easily topple our governments by alienating the people with very simple messages.

Africans are poor because they have been designed to be poor.

So when are we going to take charge of our destiny ama tusisumbue tukikamuliwa? You see, it should be interesting to you that everyone seems to be having a go at us. Omusungu came na akamwaga ndani the umuhindi also had his turn. Now, omuchina is having us kwa nyeni bila condom bila lube and I am sure atamwaga ndani. Who cursed us?

What is our worth? If we can answer this question we can go very far…

How many Africans have decided to sail to South Pole? How many have ever gone to the North Pole? How many have circumnavigated the oceans? How many have climbed Everest? How many have dived to the deepest part of the ocean? Etc.

The muhindi and Chinese were also ruled and destroyed by the Mzungu and they’re both rising today and the African is still at the bottom.

This place is infested with them self haters. Even when you offer proof after proof that outside forces work together to keep us Africans in worse economic shape, they still don’t see it. I highly suspect if we go back in their lineage we will find that their grandparents were the homeguards.

kenya is like that idiot who pretends to have money but kila kitu ni deni…

I don’t understand you. Are you saying that there is nothing we can do about our circumstances?

Not at all. All I’m saying is Kenyatalk has a lot people who think nothing good can come from Africans and that everything bad that we’re experiencing is our fault.
But that is not the case. We get sabotaged at every stage. Muamah Gadaffi was about to do something special for West African economies and we all know what happened.
In Kenyatalk instead of seeing what the enemy is doing to destroy Africa and commenting on it, people focus the blame on Africans.
That’s sad

just aiming in the dark since kila mtu ako majuu of some sort.Skia na uelewe ,black self hate and low self esteem is totaly unrelated to my sentiments.I am basically generalizing africans and their way of thinking,which is retarded to say the least.Africa has enough resources to sustain the rest of the world but they have decided to let foreigners take control of the household akin to mtu anakutombea bibi.They elect incompetent leaders and can’t stop bickering against them once they are in office.No one thinks about their neighbour’s plight but how much they can fill their stomach.people are lazy as fuck just waiting for a foreigner to come and show them what to do with their time yet they complain about “taking over our jobs”,you can’t be working if you sit on your lazy ass.sio hating but ni ukweli

Ni sawa, most of the things umesema ni ukweli but keep in mind that hii Africa unadharau saa hii, iko na around 4 countries pekee zenye bado zinapigana civil war. Hakuna country iko colonized. More than 23 countries ni middle income. GDP ya Africa ni more than $2.5 trillion. Africa free trade agreement imesainiwa na iko active. We own our land and our resources and our bodies instead of white people owning everything. Atleast in Africa we are not experiencing racism and police brutality like black Americans. Atleast in Africa, if you work hard or are connected, you can own your own land, most black people in diaspora (U.S. ,U.K) can’t buy land because they can’t afford it. Look at both the negative and positive side of being an African. Usikuwe kama CNN and BBC kazi yao ni kureport only negative news about Africa na kulenga the positve ones.

Katanga mining Ltd is 86% owned by Swiss commodity trader Glencore.
DRC gave a diamond monopoly to Dan Getler’s International Diamond Industries (IDI), which was supposed to pay the Congolese government $20 million for it. But it paid only $3 million, yet continued to extract diamonds from the region and sell them internationally
De Beers,Anglo America own satfrika diamond mine
i will not mention china’s stake in africa mines but you get the idea

wrong,There are currently fifteen African countries involved in war, or are experiencing post-war conflict and tension Cote d’Ivoire, Guinea,Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and Togo. In East Africa, the countries include Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, Uganda. highlighted are “silent wars” that no one gives a shit about

one word Satafrika ,you call it racism i call it hate crime

[ATTACH=full]243013[/ATTACH]with our trigger happy cops in oga land,ug,sauzi afrika,hapa kenya.Arrests of journos in central,west and north africa and a gags down south…yeah i don’t know what brutality means anymore

in perspective
africa is 30.3 million km²

pop is 1.216 billion

805 million have little or nothing to eat

10% hold the money,the rest fokof ,do you know any 10 %?

Over one-fifth of children between the ages of 6 and 11 and one-third between the ages of 12 and 14 are out of school. you’ll need greater connections for those that can,the rest can shove their phd’s in their nethers

Africa loses an estimated $62.2bn (£40bn) in illegal outflows and price manipulation every year, much of it exported by multinationals

Jamaa nauliza swali moja, nilikuwa nacompare kwenye Africa imetoka from the dark days of colonialism mpaka kwenye tumefika saa hii, kumbe wewe na upuzi yako unacompare Africa na Europe ama America. Endelea kujicompare na hao. Najua uko karibu kuleta mambo ya sijui oh South Korea tulikuwa nao ligi moja in the 1960s, that is a lie. I can only compare Africa where we are now from where we were 50 years ago. You are quoting the bad deals in DRC, what about the countries that are benefiting from minerals? Let us start with Nigeria, yes they have lost some money through corrupt deals but still more than 90 percent of their export is oil, will you argue that Nigeria is not benefiting? What about SA, will you say they are not benefiting from their gold ,if we put aside what you mentioned about their bad diamond deal? Do you even know that more than 20 percent of all gold ever mined in history were mined in SA? What about Angola? Will you say Angola has not benefited from its oil? Do you know that Angola is the second biggest exporter of oil in Africa with more than 1.4 million barrels per day? Most of the money goes to Angolan state owned company. They are a 100 billion dollar economy that only twenty years ago was a failed state that was under intense war with almost no economic activity taking place and now look at them with an economy bigger than Kenya. What about Ghana, do you know that Ghana started producing oil less than ten years ago and already they are almost hitting 200,000 bpd. Last week i read a report that Ghana overtook SA to become the biggest producer of gold in Africa, i can send you the article if you don’t believe me. Will you say that Ghana has not benefited from it’s mineral resources? I saved the best for last… Botswana. Did you know De Beers has shifted its headquarters to Botswana? Botswana is considered by even white people ,whom you like, as a model case study of an African country that has benefited the most from its mineral resources. So it is just how you choose to look at the glass, half full or half empty. To me the glass is half full, i have always been positive minded and i love Africa, i love my black skin, i love black women, i love natural African hair without the weaves, i hate weaves and i believe our women should not be forced to wear a white woman’s hair on their head. I hate bleaching and i can’t even talk to someone who has done it. If you don’t love your skin colour how do you expect me to respect you, If you don’t respect your culture how do you expect me to respect you? Nobody will ever respect Africans on the global stage until Africans start respecting themselves, their cultures, their history, their skin colour and their hair. The white man has successfully convinced the African people that they are monkeys and the Africans unfortunately believed him and i am using so much energy trying to educate these human beings the value of loving themselves and appreciating where Africa has come from. There was a time when there was no electricity in Africa, no tarmac roads. no skyscrapers, no cars, no rail, no bridge, only misery, colonisation, slavery or being murdered by white people, our women being raped and men jailed. We were treated like animals, that is where we came from and anyone who cannot appreciate where we came from can never appreciate where we are going.

look at our education system…i said system…is better than korea but we fucked it up

its going to be a long wait

we still are,that’s why a stupid niggger will stand behind the counter when talking to a pig

oil?oil? what oil? Angola would have been dubai if it wasn’t a failed state.It doesn’t matter how many carats or liters a country exports but how are the people benefiting?

seriously son?

no doubt

yet whites want a daker shade of skin by sunbathing,fake tanning or makeup,the irony in your statement .Not to burst your bubble,some whites do wear weaves,incase you didnt know

we’re still stuck 50 years behind developed countries.nothing has ever come out of africa except avocadoes and big dicks

there was a bunch of us and a few of them but hey ,we didn’t want to cause trouble.Haitians knew better but got shafted by their leaders

poor leadership has led to poverty in africa…look at the kinds we have had since independence