Why is Azziad so SENSATIONAL

I will plant my dick deep inside your ass, utado? muted you by the way, inbox if you want my dick

About Magellan, his claim has always been bs, don’t you think? Can it really be claimed that he was the first man to circumnavigate earth yet we find bits of things moved all over by older groups of people?

And that everywhere these guys went, they found people already there. Did those people swim there?

Our bukusu girl taking over the country

Atakuzungushia cowgirl akikuuliza kama utawezana

@sakwa uliacha kucatch vile ulijua tunatomba mangoko wa kwenu?

Can you name at least 3 Qualities about her that are worth mentioning … ?? :smiley:

I think ako na cute face and smile. Mwili yake is not my type. I think she is more talented in dancing and acting/dramatization and that’s why she is unique. It is her facial expressions that caught my eye not her looks. Mwili hana.

The acting/dramatization is what made her trend. Otherwise there are hotter girls who can dance better than her and nobody gives a crap about them.

Some people need to get out more or just fucking grow up. Like seriously. There are countless bitches like her hapa nje. Sasa nyinyi wote one million mnataka kumwagia haka kamoja hehehe

Oh yes your mums trade must be celebrated.

he is still a champion in comparison

[MEDIA=twitter]1247518251891949568[/MEDIA]
[/QUOTE]

This one l wouldn’t mind her to ride my cock nisahau kuna corona na mashida zingine

Eye candy, passing fad.

I no longer know the meaning of GOAT after reading this.

This girl is skinny and average in looks. Plus she is a bitchy attention seeker. She will only turn into a fleshy hawking socialite at this rate and become wasted in a few years time. But I heard she is pursuing a medical degree. Maybe upon graduation she might tone down and become serious with life.

Your narcissism stinks to high heavens. Nilikuona kwa thread ingine ukiambia watu wakue kama wewe. Wanunue pombe wakunywe kwa nyumba kama the smart you.

Don’t you have other important things to do instead of commenting :meffi: in all my posts.

Your comments are:meffi::meffi::meffi: saidi.

Hii ni kali wallahi tena. Bahaula!

https://i.imgur.com/xAhFNFI.gif

You said it in a Nutshell …
Its her 5 minutes of fame …
Then she will soon be gone like a fart in the wind …