Why is it that when one is hungry he/she gets FULL quickly?

Hapana when my first love left me 20 yrs ago I had stress , I had no appetite . Fanya hivi enda gym ,do weights , run and then see what’s going to happen to you . Just try .halafu pia something that helps is eating with other people .it’s natural just like when you see your friend peeing you automatically want to pee too. Eat with other people same table

i have just eaten a plate of rice and beans 15mins ago. So i think @Yollo was right. Read his comment

Tena bahati mbaya uwe ni chokora dim eye…umezoea kula vitu fishy fishy tu…utaona masaibu ughaibuni.

When you stay hungry for long , your body enzymes start feeding on the available proteins within the body to save you from temporary starvation, this one will give a temporary feel of being full. The moment you started eating you were in that state that is why you could not eat much

20 years ago was 1997.
If at that time you had started dating kubali tu wewe ni fossil na utulie.

And I am sure you look like a hippo or a pig.

[ATTACH=full]84710[/ATTACH]
[SPOILER=“TELL EM”]
[ATTACH=full]84711[/ATTACH]
Bruh!! get the joke and seriously that was some salt in that post.BTW am not was when in prima haven’t been close to fat since then so you see how akward.You sound.
[/SPOILER]

1 Like

Hahaha…you are a funny guy.

1 Like