Why is Jubilee Campaigning so hard?

Even after editing… smh, @introvert

4 Likes

I meant BIGOAT. As it is.

Rutto and Munya changed their minds, why wouldn’t their supporters do so too?

1 Like

Zero impact these two will bring to their respective camps. If a voter in Meru voted for Jubilee no way Munya can convince them otherwise. Rutto wa Kitambi is just there to consolidate the Kale vote. He didn’t bring anything worthwhile to Jakom.

1 Like

I said and I repeat am not the kind that gets wound up by this kind of stupidity.

This is where you are wrong. Didn’t you see Ruttto wa shama sha mashetani akivuka border. How many Toms,Dicks and @ScotlandYard have vukad borders either way?
It a fresh struggle all over again.

1 Like

Okay. Now go tell your mother. I’m serious.

Ata ule jamaa wa ‘weka tyre’ has jumped ship

1 Like

Huyu alikuwa mkia in an academy school…

You want me to give you her phone number you tell her yourself? Am also serious.

Why you never picked this observation about Rutto before 8th august beats me…

Cheza chini kalenjinga. I had an A plain in high school. Top of my class in both primary and high school. Just so you know.

1 Like

Some questions are just plain stupid…

6 Likes

It’s obvious. We thought he would bring a chunk of the Kalenjin vote lakini wapi,useless kabisa.

midget unasumbua

4 Likes

What is stupid about this particularly ? Stay in your lane bitch.

1 Like

You need to employ critical thinking next time…

1 Like

Jinga meffi, you chickened out?
My mother can hold her own against a cheap ass online thug like you.

I see RWNBP idiots are still very bitter but you better get used to this feeling mapema and accept reality. Acha nikakunywe endeleeni kuandika ujinga.

1 Like

Boss,go tell your mother and stop pissing on my post. Grab the opportunity and fuck off.