WHY IS SABENA CHEGE THE MP ALL CONMEN USE TO CON OTHER MPS

Derefa meria, can you read the title of the thread first before trying to be rude.
Kaino type.
Tell me who is slow!

A women’s Rep is also a Member of the Kenyan Parliament,hakuna srowness hapo wagethomo

He my-inlaw(I am related to Tharakians) who told you I am a Kisii?

[SIZE=7]My MP lover used and dumped me on Valentine’s Day[/SIZE]
City News By Nairobian reporter 3 weeks ago
Share this Story
[ul]
[li]Share on Facebook[/li][li]Share on Twitter[/li][li]Share on Google Plus[/li][li]Share via Email[/li][li]Share on Whatsapp[/li][/ul]
https://www.sde.co.ke/sdemedia/sdeimages/saturday/thumb_mheshimiwa_used_and_5a90f684b5eed.jpg
[ul]
[li]A young man from Nairobi claims former Bomet County Woman Representative, Dr Cecilia Ng’etich used and dumped him[/li][li]According to Wazir Chacha, he was in a relationship with Dr Ng’etich only for her to dump him on Valentine’s Day[/li][li]Dr Ng’etich has however dismissed the claims, stating that Chacha is being used by her political detractors[/li][/ul]
A young Nairobi man is nursing a heartbreak after his lover dumped him on Valentine’s Day.

Wazir Chacha, 25, claims he fell in love with former Bomet County Woman Representative, Dr Cecilia Ng’etich, 54 only to be left bruised, cold and lonely on lovers’ day.
But the tough academician-turned-politician at the centre of the love storm with the young man half her age, denies cradle-snatching and later dumping Chacha.

Ng’etich, a former headmistress, says Chacha, who is young enough to be her son, has been sponsored by her enemies to cyber-bully her since she is likely to land a plum ambassadorial posting.
The heartbroken ‘Ben 10’ has gone further and revealed their steamy photos, which the Sotik parliamentary contestant claims are Photoshopped.
“The intimate pictures are Photoshopped, although we did take some pictures in social and public places when he was my driver. I treated him like my son. It’s preposterous to imagine I can have an affair with someone like my child,” said Ng’etich.
But Chacha claims that the mheshimiwa “dumped me on Valentine’s Day. I was to accompany her to South Africa on that day, only for her to tell me that the relationship was over.”
Chacha alleges that he introduced Ng’etich to influential people, only to be used and dumped.
Ng’etich, however, denies ever having an affair with Chacha saying the young man solicited Sh2 million from her to chase tender deals.
“I didn’t have that amount and maybe that’s why he is bitter and out to tarnish my name,” said Ng’etich.
“It’s true that he used to work in the ministry (of Devolution) but he was caught up in a scandal and wanted my assistance.
He first contacted me in October 2017 and we later met in December. I live with my family and cannot misbehave in such a manner,” she added.
Chacha claims he met Ng’etich while he was working at the Ministry of Devolution when she came to drop tender documents.
“I was working in the ministry between 2013 and 2015. I met (Dr Ng’etich) Cecilia in 2015 and we hit it off immediately as friends,” Chacha told The Nairobian.
“We started communicating frequently until 2016 when she was laying ground for a parliamentary seat campaign. I started acting as her political adviser,” explains Chacha.
Chacha says he met Ng’etich and it was “a motherly kind of love” at first sight.
“I was working in Governor Anne Waiguru’s office and she came in to ask for some help. She then took a liking to me and started treating me well,” says Chacha.
He reveals that their relationship became stronger as Ng’etich was treating him like a son.
Chacha states that he started visiting Ng’etich’s house at odd hours to share ideas on political strategy and ended having a good time with her.
“She was a like a mother to me. My mother had died and she was always there for me. Before I knew it, I was no longer living in my house in Runda, but in her house in Nyayo Embakasi,” narrates the young man.
“We used to meet in herplace because I live with some relatives while she lives alone. I decided to make a move one night and it was intimate,” he claims.
Chacha claims he lost touch with Ng’etich when she got busy with election campaigns.
“I’m hurt and have decided to come out so that other men can learn from my ordeal,” he said.

Waah huyu Chacha ako na dumba

Kwanza wewe ndio utaniaka after wamefinya yako

watanipata wapi? na nimewahi anika ya nani?

tw Elgin amepump poa kama huyu chamaa, so nalalia sikio nini makena?

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D @dabu ni wale watoto wa tenee wa “i tell you a secret? i tell you? no i can’t tell you but me i know.”

toboa! nonsense!

Seconded, anaficha nini??