Why is the body of Caro Mwatha Mutilated?

Enda Malindi Dishes Luthuli ule Biryani ya ukweli. And ukwaju juice. 600 only.

Stop getting hysterical

I really love the power of ignore button,yeye na yule mwenzake kijana ya @Meria Mata tunaonana kwa viu sasa.

If anybody wanted Carol Mwatha dead, they could:

1. Run her over with a car. claim hit and run
  2. Stab/ shoot and claim robbery gone wrong
  3. Drown her in some fancy pool claim swimmo during Valentines turned tragic
  4. Inject and claim heart attack or sum’n.

A pregnancy and abortion would be last thing imho.

1. Her body has to have the foetus
  2. Post mortem has to show the pregnancy and associated body parts.
  3. An illegal abortion clinic has to be proved to have helped her and in the process she died.

Knowing our police force, they are no angels but surely the botched abortion cause of death is the hardest to procure. Simply put, if they wanted Carol dead, there were easier ways.

Mimi saa ingine hupenda kuona huyu mmama amefikisha ujeuri wapi so saa ingine na mu-unignore. Huyo mwingine i tolerate.

Kuna tofauti kubwa kati ya ujeuri na ujinga ama vipi?

Ukwaju…I make it myself at home…naweka kwa fridge drink it cold especially after ‘mechi’
Nothing beats cold date (tende) shake drink…also a natural energy booster…

Sycophancy, Fawning, Servile, Unctuous Ingratiating, Obsequious… Should I continue adding to your highly limited lexicon? As a self proclaimed open minded and critical thinker you should, before anything else look at both sides of the story CRITICALLY before regurgitating what someone else said. Yes, maybe her body was cut and mutilated by whoever you and the MUHURI guys may be purporting did it. Or maybe (Very likely by the way) the evidence, her body, was doctored inside the morgue to fit their own narrative.
Maybe, Just Maybe…

very very likely

The plot would involve too many people.

:D:D:D

Her husband was here last August and they were intimate he said it himself , thats exactly 5 months. So why would she abort if there was a possibility the child was his? And why would she have an affair with somebody in Isiolo not nearer? Guys dont be swallowing things hook,line and sinker. Something is not adding up here. If Hessy or those other Black widows is involved in this, may God deal with him. Why kill a woman? Mumechoka kuua vijana kwa mtaa now you’ve advanced to peoples mothers? Wauaji nyinyi. Do you think its you who will live forever and will never die. May God deal with you and your children the way you have dealt with this woman and her kids.

Enda ukamuulize hii?

Last Dec, I met an Arab lady hapo Old Town outside Fort Jesus, she told me to try blending Tende and Milk, she said its also very nutritious for kids. I find dates too sweet though so Ive never tried .

Sileti such news. Once evidence it’s available I shall post. Until then don’t tag me in half baked conspiracy theories.

You are the detective, prosecutor and finally the judge ( judge, jury and executioner ) based on unconfirmed fake news…
This discussion is above your IQ…

But this morning you posted that police killed her. hapo ndio heshima iliishia.

Mwalim, hii lazima urekebishe

Hata 24 hours hazijaisha from the time you made the statement below. You demonized the woman and even posted a picture of her kid which was given thumbs up by admin. Now you are here sobbing? Cry me a river.

[ATTACH=full]224805[/ATTACH]

Ofcourse anything is possible with this KPS, you and I know theyre the worst thugs , I mean Kenyans fear police more than even thieves. So theyre not above reproach. Well everyone here and their mother have looked at the side of the police, who is looking on the other side? Who? Then if you just ask why she had so many deep cuts suddenly you are the devil. Like its a mortal sin to doubt a statement from DCI? One day this could be your loved killed by cops. We all know in Kenya, if you kill someone associate them with something shameful, like say the person was a thief like Octopizzo did when the young man died at his house, or the person was Mungiki like when that Police Boss Munene killed Dr. Muiruri over a bar brawl ,he shot him at point blank as he knelt down with his hands up - luckily his dad was a big shot so the Mungiki story fell thru but if it was an ordinary Kenyan we know it would be chocked up to Mungiki or he was a robber, or if its a woman she was trying to get an abortion , that silences the victim’s family.