Why is Tiktok not a Kenyan company

What would you call this
[ATTACH=full]312207[/ATTACH]
Cuz they arent in the states alone btw
[ATTACH=full]312208[/ATTACH]
So you think anything modern is american… all u know is america…Pathetic…a display of ignorance and stupid idol worship of a media attention seeking state… a swing and …
[ATTACH=full]312210[/ATTACH]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Majadra_haystack_%28on_the_plate%29_%284291546125%29.jpg/220px-Majadra_haystack_%28on_the_plate%29_%284291546125%29.jpg
A haystack made with rice, lentils, cheese, veggies, and lemon sauce

In the United States, a haystack is a dish composed of a starchy food (Fritos, tortilla chips, rice, or saltine crackers), topped by a protein (beans, grated cheddar cheese, taco-seasoned meat or meat alternative), in combination with fresh vegetables (shredded lettuce, tomatoes, olives, peppers), and garnished with various condiments (guacamole, sour cream, Ranch, and/or salsa).

[ATTACH=full]312223[/ATTACH]
Tried not to call u stupid … I can see u tryna use ur dumb hi IQ… DO U LIVE IN FOOD MOTHERFUCKER

Coming up with a meal and not only that but I swear not even americans( and even checked on twitter and such) no one…in his fucking right mind calls that a haystack…If I said something like salsa and am TALKING ABOUT FOOD…u could pin that as two faced liar and am american but I call it kachumbari or salsamat when am in Norway …
[ATTACH=full]312220[/ATTACH]
but its aight flex your dumb hi iq of one eight nine bitch nigga or
[ATTACH=full]312221[/ATTACH]