Why Kenyan economy will is in ICU- UhuRuto tano tena!

Not sure. Cant trust Kenyans with politics

Your beloved DP Ruto appeared on National TV, and without batting an eyelid lied to Kenyans that the SGR would break even at some point in mid 2018. How is that going? Okay, he’s lied a lot even about the stadia, laptops and many other things but this one was about a very sensitive issue of public interest. Yule mlevi mwingine naye was pressed about making the SGR deal public, to which he made a promise while as mad as a mwarabu. When the pressure threatened to pop the lid, the Ducit attack conveniently happened, triggering Kenyamnesia.

It is bound to get thicker because apart from the IMF conditions, national assets like the ports will start being handed over to the chinkus. I fear that this is what they were and are still hiding; that all of these mega infrastructure projects were inked for nothing more than to sink Kenya into the deepest financial abyss. Ndii was right after all, jubilidiots tossed Kenya into the deep end unprepared due to their insatiable greed and lack of foresight.

Only @Jehovah Wanyonyi can save us from the hands of @satan

Uhuru has performed exceedingly well with Rao in the picture. Look at Nairobi, ksm and major cities infrastructure. Then look at Nairobi with rutos friend sonko. Sijui 2022 wanataka kukula nini na Kenya itabakia mifipa tu wachemshe wakunywe soup. Sugoi I believe is the number 1 cause of our woes. Eating at every given opportunity Umbwa Sana hii mtu

:D:Dor so I’ve noticed. Watu wakilia wengine daily pesa zinaingia. :D:D:D

@spear
@Motokubwa
@ranny
@FieldMarshal CouchP
@langatkipro
@Finest wine
@Circledot
@uwesmake
@Wanaruona
@chap
@mayekeke
These are some of the tribal idiots despite our pleas, voted for jubilee 3 times just because of tribal affiliation. Some of them in one way or another benefit from the proceeds of stolen loot. These are people if Kenya would collapse, I would gladly shoot between the eyes without batting an eyelid
They now want us to vote for Big crook ruto thief of Sugoi come 2022 Shafting 2.0 to proceed
Mwenye macho haambiwi tazama.

Give me a dog as a raira alternative and it will be my choice. If denying that corrupt violent lop a chance to completely ruin this place is tribal then that’s fine

Infrastracture = looting.
All we want is good education healthcare cheap electricity and business friendly environment. We dont want very little of their overpriced roads

You have many alternatives. Why cant you guys take your numbers to anyone else apart from that looting thief

[SIZE=7]choices have consequences…[/SIZE][SIZE=4]i even bribed some people to vote for raila coz i knew Uhuru & Ruto would sink this country…tribalism aside[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][ATTACH=full]343190[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]343191[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]343192[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

But who will dare go to the streets to face the bullets and the teargas??? Those who used to dare got tired of being jeered and being called “lords of poverty” and decided to join the eating gang. In short, you are on your own! Get used to it.

All countries are affected by COVID but we will pull through post 2021. That said, Kenya’s debt is still small and manageable unlike for many other countries.

[SIZE=5]Top 20 Countries with the Highest Debt to GDP ratio (2020)[/SIZE]
1 Japan – 234.18%
2 Greece – 181.78%
3 Sudan – 176.02%
4 Venezuela – 172.08%
5 Lebanon – 160.57%
6 Italy – 127.51%
7 Eritrea – 127.34%
8 Barbados – 127.31%
9 Cape Verde – 126.66%
10 Portugal – 117.54%
11 Mozambique – 116.60%
12 United States – 109.45%
13 Singapore – 108.79%
14 Gambia – 105.17%
15 Republic of Congo – 105.01%
16 Bahrain – 102.01%
17 Belgium – 99.08%
18 France – 96.20%

19 Bhutan – 96.05%
20 Yemen – 95.83%

Kenya - 57%

You are disrespecting the people who were actually being hit by bullets. Raila was only a cheerleader who had full bodyguard protection everytime he was in the streets.
And we have always been on our own

I am not simply speaking. But, look and study the Iranian Constitution.

What does it say?