Why KenyaTalk Needs Better Moderators If It Wants to Survive

Remember @Truman Capote is a pink handler

:D:D:D

:smiley:

But how can admin and MoDs force our hekayarists to come back starting with that Kanono of mine? Lakini umenichekesha…:D:DI was caught by my boss twice… browsing and what was most unfortunate was that I had those mafishas on the screen at the time. I can tell you for a fact that the atmosphere between us was never the same again. He was in his 60’s and a christian. He prolly assumed I was a lesbian.:mad:

Website iliuzwa na akanunua gari from the proceeds.

Wacha kutubeba malenge. We know the story.

Ya she is. Why do you mention her?

Are you saying he was the original owner of KT?

No. Enda senate youl figure it out

The writer is a [SIZE=7]woman[/SIZE], never ever listen to that [SIZE=6]vitriol[/SIZE] they spew. They don’t know what they want, the site is addictive in its own way, not because of lanye stories or anything but the originality of content and line of thought. I was supprised that there are active members in the motoring section and tech, topics I have not engaged in for a while. Some elders just log in to the news sections. Others wameweka kambi kwa sex.

I prolly know too much about how that shit went down.

a world without conflict and argument is boring…noogle

DEORRO was a piece of shit.

So for the benefit of those of us who joined recently who the hell is Deorro?

kina meria tried to create an alternative and it is on its deathbed

Kapsaa!!! what goes around comes around.

“Surviving” isn’t living though. I wouldn’t want to be Fritzl’s daughter “surviving” in a cellar for 24 years.

Because you seem to put all the blame on blue handles yet she is the biggest troll on ktalk ever

Inaonekana niko nyuma kidogo. Angusha hekaya pale inbox of how everything went down.

:D:D:D @administrator you’re a passive aggressive POS. Why dole out your likes like that man? Be upfront! If you wanna tell someone off, just do it. If you feel like Deorro wronged you, tell him off and be done with it.

I finally understood why you protect the other pieces of shyet that reflect back to you when you look into this abyss because you’re so similar.

@TrumanCapote ndio ataangusha hii forum yake mwenyewe na mikono zake…