Why Linus Kaikai gave wife his ATM card three weeks into dating

Demakufu angusha labour day special mix

Mimi sina cracks. If you get a responsible person, this isn’t a big deal.
I know many people who have good spouses, y’all should be questioning the mind of spouses you married, instead of finding this issue strange.

[ATTACH=full]236073[/ATTACH]
BETA Male detected

If Linus is a maa, I can undrstand why he trusted her. They seem happy. Something KTalk Alphas will never achieve kikiki.

Besides, she made it clear that she had made her own money before meeting him. I seriously believe that there is a lot of emotional abuse going on in some of the KTALK men’s homes.

Don’t you feel suicidal that @Mrs Shosho agrees with you matters marriage…where did our African men go…why should a wife manage your property better than you?..kwani balls zako ziliwenda wapi…holly shit…this is sickening

You would be amazed if you knew how many successful marriages work on what he has said. Behind a successful man …but they will not tell you for fear of a backlash.
Wacha nirudie tena…kuna wale wanapoteza wengine hapa KTALK.

People forget who he handed it to, the woman was in gainful employment and had a booming business so risks of being defrauded were at a minimum. Nonetheless it’s bad form to try to impress a woman with money, it shows insecurity from a man’s side. Even tue lady says she never envisioned marriage with him in the beginning. Msee ni Beta male.

Don’t advice guys who are addicted to brothels

inaeleweka…maybe linus hakua na mistari and the only way angeprove anampanda is kumpea A.T.M…BUT ILIWORK WHICH IS GOOD

He bought her - if the account had peanuts hangepeana. As long as a woman sees your bulky bank account balance, tell her anything, she will obey.

Except fighting ‘men of clothe’, their is nothing else about Linus but a beta male

Hehee. Mimi niko na ATM PIN, BANK A/C… Nimekuwa his Auditor of late. Just depends on the two of you.

Basi tuseme wewe ni Alpha Female

Je, umempatia PIN na account yako?

He has them. We do things as one. At times he withdraws for me nikiwa busy

beta male

Tukiwa college a friend of mine alikutana na dame through a mutual friend. So this bugger first thing takes the chick to Nakumatt Mega City and asks her to pick what she wants.

Kutoka hapo ilikua punda kuharakishwa kwa mteremko. Boy alikua anaambiwa atume pesa au waachane. Kuna time boy ametuma pesa kumbe the lady alienda ku abort mimba ya ndume ingine.

Surprisingly gama male went ahead to marry the kunguru. Naona pressure ikimaliza huyo jamaa.

She is savage. Not good to do that to someone innocent

Some people were just ment to be together

See y’all small boys just don’t get it, you have no clue how marriage works, that’s why y’all keep saying marriage is a scam, ukioa maembe for a wife, you’ll still come here and sing where did African men go wrong…bla bla…

kuna kitu haimake sense hapo…alijuaje alienda ku abort mimba ya jamaa mwingine?