Why Luo men are sweeping the hearts of Kikuyu women- Akina Njeri...Luo men rendering Kikuyu men useless

I can sense you are hurting my fren, fungulia kijiji roho na utubwagie hekaya safi.

Say no more.

Hehe ume-catch mbona?

Kusema ukweli akina waithera wanapenda jaluo coz the dick game is on point. Kama njoroge hawezani na waithera anaweza atieno na haga kama fuso kweli?

ata wakioa bado sijaskia wakikuyu wakisema ayi waekosa waschana wa kuoa. if a girl’s desire is big dick energy, let her be hapoy. kuoa ni personal choice

Hurting from what?
I have banged around 6 jeng women and that’s it.
None of those made me want a second encounter and all of them were one shot and I was effing done.
None could even make me imagine spending a night with them.

Insults are an indicator of poverty of mind, basement level IQ and lack of ideas.

Uko na machungu.

Hehe … one minute niccur detected

This husband to Joyce Laboso has made me rethink my position on marriage. That man is just amazing . As a husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAb8p4oA-k

Unayaona wapi ama unatumia mbinu gani kuyahisi?

Anaumia kwa roho

One thing you guys don’t know. There are significantly more Kikuyu women than men. Significantly ile ni noticeable. Despite all this, hutawahi sikia mwanaume mkikuyu amekosa bibi mkikuyu wa kuoa. Kikuyu women outnumber men by a large margin. So, no harm in exporting excess women. Honestly, hii issue has never bothered me. I see no problem if Luo men want to improve their genetics by marrying Kikuyu women. It is a very big achievement for them :smiley:

Amazing, incredible, absolutely marvelous.
How are you able to come up with the exact duration?

This thread is in bad taste and should be deleted.
Let me report it to @admin.

Wacha thread iendelee buana

Niaje Ngui? Umepotea sana.

what was that charlatan doing at her bedside? that’s how you end up in hell.

nonsense. what exactly is masculine about Luo ladies? Their shape 8 figure? the problem is with men who are too assimilated into the western ideals of beauty.

Atleast today the usual suspects have taken a break from bashing kikuyu women to bashing kikuyu men. I hope it takes away their depression for a minute

When a serial wanker confirm everything…
Wewe blubber na kutombwa na waarabu opinion yako ni meffi…stupid cunt only fit for fagget arabs

i am wondering.