Why our Kenyan men should consider cuckolding

I have a neighbor who is very weird. Ameolewa lakini analeta ‘boyfriends’ kwa nyumba na bwanake ako kwa nyumba. The husband sleeps in the sitting room while the boyfriend goes to the bedroom with the wife to fuck. Weirdest shit I’ve ever seen.

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Me, I am just waiting to see what other pinkhandles have to say here about open relatonships and cuckolding manenos… Muko wengi who think like @likegirlciki93 … ???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D my views later.

Hekaya cjaisoma ju ya urefu lakini mati

Gathoni characteristics

Pereka umaraya Nyeri.

Please nimeolewa huko and our girls are very good wife materials. Wacha fitina.

si upee buanako hiyo hekaya kisha nkucheki kesho

Siezi mind kumtomba on behalf ya bwana yake if thats whats the rant here:oops::D:D:D:D:D i can take one for the village…ole wangu nipate ni tree holder:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Women are doing a good job on their part---------sio kwa ubaya but which part?

Nice try troll.

Ako na akili timamu huyo mwanaume? Might be her PIMP or her friend amecrash kwake tu na anajua ni poko.

[MEDIA=giphy]AgWQwLTByaABsBQ9Zf[/MEDIA]

"We know people marry late and break down of ndoa is increasing. So adding 1+1 = the “guardians of companionship” are to blame. That is men."
Must be hard being that smart!:smiley:

Even their thingy gets more intense erection than my blowjobs could ever give. Lol Nini? I love blowjobs.”
Seems like someone’s insecure about their (in)abilities? :smiley:

Theres something wrong with this guys brain. Ama hana job and she’s the breadwinner?

No thanks.

thread ya malaya muzee

Umekaa na wazungu sana thats why you are advocating weird fetishes. Now next utasema husbands wafungulia other men servers.

Unaweza kubali polygamy

unachapanga muthee

Yes

Nimekuogopa!!!