Why our ladies love Congolese men

@Liberty cum for this altar boy!

she will light your candle

Did you see where they meet jioni to discuss fashion yet they live in slums . Yesu…nimecheka sana

Very lazy mofos.

Be nice :slight_smile:

True there…you must dress to impress!

Ni ukweli, I know some wale wamewekwa.

Seriously mjamaa anakaa crown at children festivals

siku-watch, sorry:)

shakalaka shakalaka boom boom comes to mind

seems kenyan ladies like them to manipulate them as most are broke…or is it because they are humble

i know several joints in eastlands were you will find them kwa kamkunji esp. pale Umoja

@Abba unasumbua omwami na haujaangusha hekaya ya Brazil. Wacha pang’ang’a :D:D:D

So these people still live in Umoja!Hata 12years ago when i used to live there walikua hao tu. Sai naishi na Sudanese na Nigerians, sijui nihamie wapi…kwanza garden city na TRM haziingiki tena

Hawa wa Simmers ndio fake kapsaa

they numbers keep on increasing day by day

They were also colonized by the French,the French like fine things in life, they dress better, drive better and eat better,if you go to any of the French colonies you will be amazed by the number of designer shops everywhere selling clothes, jewelry and perfumes.All we got from being colonized by British is disgusting culinary skills but a good work ethic compared to the French colonies who can be lazy and arrrogant

Nairobi hosts many foreigners of late.

Hio mkia nadai alafu utakula truffles na 2k ya soap.

Hao na Nigerians…kuna some nigerian friend of mine who almost married someone from (kenyan royalty). He also got slices from the daughter of a wealthy South African, director in old mutual, vodacom etc after pulling off a perfect fake/con game. Hii hekaya lazima nitapea kijiji siku moja

plus wegyu/wagu beef?