Why Raila and Wanjigi are importing firearms

That’s not a big deal. Once in Sarit i saw this Singh flaunting a M4 rifle at his shop… hizi vitu ziko around bana not only Jimmy has it

The opportunity to brand and taint

Aaah. Makes perfect sense.

[ATTACH=full]133027[/ATTACH]
This is just the start and wanjigi knows this as he sweats in that hole. Decades of theft, fraud, stealing and eliminating people will led to one trail or mistake and loads of enemies. He is wondering who has betrayed him right now. Meanwhile RAT is hoping the worst for wanjigi so that he can’t repay him.

Hizo ni ammo kwa plastic bag ya walmart?

ako hadi na nylon paper bag, gai…that guy is bad!

:D:D:D

A gun loving american for security purposes butchered 50+ people and injured close to 600 others.

Yes he could have hired assassins but he could have become sloppy with clean up…

:D:D:D:D:D

Thats true. I read somewhere weeks back that he keep details of all his shaddy dealings. If he those dossiers are in the house, then he has reason to fear for they will be found even if they are in a safe.

[CENTER]PENAL CODE[/CENTER]

Possession of firearms, etc.
(1) Any person who, without reasonable excuse, carries or has in his possession or under his control any firearm or other offensive weapon, or any ammunition, incendiary material or explosive in circumstances which raise a reasonable presumption that the firearm, ammunition, offensive weapon, incendiary material or explosive is intended to be used or has recently been used in a manner or for a purpose prejudicial to public order is guilty of an offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term of not less than seven years and not more than fifteen years.
(2) Any person who consorts with, or is found in the company of, another person who, in contravention of subsection (1), is carrying or has in his possession or under his control any firearm or other offensive weapon, or any ammunition, incendiary material or explosive, in circumstances which raise a reasonable presumption that he intends to act or has recently acted with such other person in a manner or for a purpose prejudicial to public order, is guilty of an offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years.
B In any prosecution for an offence under this section, it shall be presumed, until the contrary is proved, that a weapon having the appearance of a firearm is a firearm.[/B]

Siku shika hiyo joke but sahi imenigonga lol… :D:D

[SIZE=6]Jubilee MPs link guns found at Wanjigi home to demo shootings
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/10/17/jubilee-mps-link-guns-found-at-wanjigi-home-to-demo-shootings_c1654419 [/SIZE]

Just imagine one, I repeat one bullet in Madvds head…
and Babuon there to do what he does best: Calling for the Dynamic Duo to step down for having “killed” a principal!

That’s why i said the rich will have a reasonable excuse their lives are always in danger… and have probably been cleared to posses a gun by the board which issues permits. Well unless wewe ni mwizi wa kuhijack matatu then…

Licence is for one gun and neve automatic.

What if they were found in Davis Shioshio hoise, woukd you be this apologist?

I guess cops want some documents to confirm something. Wanjigi’s time as a deal maker is up, he knows somebody within his circle has betrayed him and he is not sure how much information about him is out there.

Money acquired corruptly is a bad thing. It make people feel invincible.

Unfortunately for Wanjigi, he has no political support. Nasa are only pretending. If they support him, Raila would have called a press conference by now.

We black people have a problem. When we become rich, we want political power. Why cant we use that money to start industries that can employ some of our people?

Hizo weapons nashuku zilitumika story ya JJ we all know they had a rosy relationship irrespective of being relas they were at loggerheads on and off.

Exactly am sure zenye zilifanyia JJ kazi ziko kwa hii mix