Why Ruto is the worst choice Kenyans can make

You cannot wish kikuyus away…
They will always play a big role in deciding who lords it over Kenya.
In doing this, they naturally have to know what they’ll get in return.
Tears or manna vis a vis a conducive environment to make mbesha.

Dude, my dad, my uncles, family friends, my in-laws, from all quarters were some of those that suffered big under Moi’s reign. Ni vile I don’t wanna drop surnames sababu sina time ya cheap backlash. FF we will not judge WSR from Moi’s reign. That was then, this is now. Uhuru is more of Moi’s prodigy. We missed a huge red flag when he used to chopper there for guidance with his witchy mum. But having said the only other option was Jakuon.
So these people who mean well for Kenyans ni wakina nani? don’t be shy drop their names tuwaone na tugonjee manifesto zao. Coz at the moment the race is between Jakuon and WSR. Uhuru the turncoat is busy washing his hands off…

I don’t think I wished them away in any way, shape or form. As a matter of fact you are the people who elevate us to a godly level. Simiyu, and others always post that they don’t need the mountain votes. This is called confusion. Best decide which side you are on. Because posting acres about saperes is not going to change a thing on the ground. They vote as a block. Take Kiambu forexabo. When they decided KIFOGO out that was it…hakuamini…:Dsasa wengi wao wamesema no Jakuon kwa sasa. Atafute kura kwingine.

Unfortunately, Kimwarer’s pockets are really, really deep… he will outbid anybody else unless you look beyond the billions (crumbs to him) and think about your future.

It takes 2 people to match Ruto.

Saa ii hakuna watu wanamwaga pesa kama watu ya BBI, mbona ao wagikuyu hawafuati io pesa? Ruto walks around with poor men akina former senator wa kakamega na hawapeani pesa.

Sorry to say, Ruto is winning!:saitan:

This is thuraku mentality… they don’t see beyond Raira.

Makasiriko apeleke kwake. For me ujinga ni kukosa kufikiria zaidi ya Raira na Ruto.

Hio ni wewe na thuraku mentality. Shenji!! Niblock sasa madam Bloka

Wewe you are in randan and wont be voting. Sisi hapa kwa ground will vote for baba. No way we can be ruled by sudi, sonko, arap mashamba and other thugs.

Unajaribu sana kunitafuta. I am never too far away from the ignore button. There is nothing I am gaining or losing.

This so called Randan is only 8 hrs away. And I will be voting this time round. You are also welcome to vote your candidate in.

Go for it…kwani nitalose ama kugain nini from your myopic posts

I hope you return the favour. Now blocked.