Why Ruto will lose in 2022

Just fight corruption, and you are done with this talk

The 64 stadium Ni ile gathecha alisema itaenda yake kumi then ruto amsupport kumi ,hio uhunye alicommit on “behalf of” watu wa nyumba ,hio hamuwezi ruka my fren

Haku-commit yangu.

Hata yako iko ndani ,wakati mnaannoit mtu kingpin be very careful the agreement you undertake

ungesema tu copied from wazua. ama namna gani my fren?
http://wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=33073 .

PS: A 2015 thread. some people are giraffes!

The other 41 tribes have no incentive to collude. That is the loophole. Any other tribe is better off deputizing shiny eyes for a sure deal, than playing third wheel in some funny alliance.

Western counties have never voted as a block. That is their weakness. Even in the last election, there were some Jubilee success stories in the region.

I have said it before, and will say it again, the only thing that will prevent Ruto from becoming president in 2022 is his overly corruption-tainted image. His political enemies are maximizing on this trait and it will be his biggest undoing in 2022. Unfortunately, Ruto doesn’t seem to understand this.
I am seeing a scenario where RAO will vie against Ruto in 2022. Kiuks and kales will vote for Ruto as a block. However, everyone else will vote for Raila regardless of who he picks as a running mate. Free and fair election and Raila will beat Ruto without breaking a sweat. Ruto should stop campaigning and work on his bad reputation as a corrupt leader. Of course it doesn’t mean he’s the most corrupt politician in Kenya. However, that’s what people know and he should cleanse himself. That’s the most important thing right now.

Hapo pa Kikuyus voting for Ruto as a block umejichenga kiasi.

Watapatia Tinga kweli?

Kusema ukweli I didnt even bother to read beyond the title