Why Rwanda is taking over and Kagame is the real deal

Its no secret that if trump could be a dictator, he would be. He always talks fawningly about Putin and even once commented to the chinese president that he hopes america will one day have a form of govt like the chinese a.k.a dictatorship.

Now, you mention jobs and this where the beauty of a democracy comes in in the long term. His dictatorial tendancies will be kept in check but any good he does for the country will endure. Those jobs he created could endure. But they may also not endure in the long run.

However, the flip side is those jobs he created may be short term gains and not long term. the protectionism policies he is puting up around the US may not bod well for the US economy in the long run. And if the economy goes down too much, you can bet he will be thrown out of office. Why will he be thrown out of office? Democracy.

So in conclusion, even if trump fucks up, he will be ejected. But even if putin fucks up or kagame, they wont be ejected

The city seem to be taking over and leading by an example here in Africa

Biashara gani hunoga huko? Auto spares zinaweza tembea?

Rwanda will stay forever u jealous twat…

What we are advocating is for a ruler-ship similar to Kagame that is premised on a vision for a country but not democracies which takes a lot of time to implement programs that benefit the common citizens. In fact Kagame kind of leadership is what brings about the strict adherence and observation of the country law which is the best way of establishing a country

Spare parts haiwezi. Vile watu wamesema, very few cars. But public transport is top notch. Very reliable and Comfort vehicles and disciplined crew. Then they have an extremely small middle class. But one thing I noticed is those guys fashion sense is top, and the clothes and shoes don’t come cheap

As I said, dictatorship can have excellent gains but in the short term. This is why hitler almost took over the world and why stalin was able to resist the Nazis.

America has been been a democracy since inception and it is now the worlds foremost power by far in terms of innovation, sheer size of the economy, the military and so many other metrics. Russia is far more economically endowed in terms of minerals but why is the American economy 10 times bigger? And russia has been around far longer than USA.

The thing is, when you rely on a one man show dictatorship, you put a country in peril since we dont know whether an idi amin will come power and take us all to hell. Even if an idi amin comes to power, we want to be able to throw him out. We dont want people like pol pot who when they come to power, they say ati now “the year I came to power is now Year 0 and we shall add to that every year after”.

Look at people like the North Koreans. They changed their calender ati to suit the birthday of the founding communist president. And look at democratic south korea who are so far ahead of the north koreans.

What many don’t say

You couldn’t be more wrong. Trump isn’t protectionist. He is preventing dumping of cheap Chinese product in the U.S. Something past presidents ignored for decades. They sold the American worker out. Look at Detroit today. Manufacturing almost dead.

Trump is addressing trade deficits like a proper president should. He is saying if you took your manufacturing to China then stay there abd he’ll tax you like a foreigner. Of course if Obama and his fake smile did that you’d call him a genius.

And despite your dislike for the man, Trump was elected president he didn’t grab power like a dictator.

And if anything Trump is not a world police man like past presidents e.g. Bush or Obama. Obama recently left the whole of Arabia burning, millions dead. A genocidal maniac just like Bush.

Trump prefers talking rather than sending troops. If you think talking to someone like Putin instead of launching missiles at Russia makes Trump a dictator then uko na kasoro.

If you think Trump talking to the leader of North Korea instead of sending troops makes him a dictator… sijui nikwambie nini.

If you think Trump withdrawing troops from Syria makes him a dictator… then you don’t understand what a dictator is.

A dictator wouldn’t let CNN insult him daily 24/7. A dictator wouldn’t let hoi polloi insult him daily on twitter.

A dictator certainly wouldn’t let his own Attorney General conduct a 2 year investigation/witch hunt into his presidency while he seats back without interrupting said investigation.

M@AFI

Bro, I didnt say trump is a dictator. I said given his comments, he most likely wants to be one but cant be one because of US democracy.

And as I said, all you have mentioned above may be gains for the US, but the beauty of a democracy is that if his reforms go south, he can be impeached and thrown out of office. And the state will keep his positive reforms and improve on them while his negative reforms will be thrown out. This is why the US has been able to continually build on itself for the past 250 or so years thats its been independent.

Is persecuting oponent voluntary voting?

Kagame is a great leader, and a nation at any one time requires some decisive visionary leaders who take their nations in the direction of success.
But i would never advocate to have a dictator as some people desire, Most of us here are old enough to remember the mess that Moi was for 24yrs.
He is a great example of what can happen when you get the “wrong type” of dictator.

I prefer a system where we have controls and institutions that will be safe-guards to prevent us from getting an extremely stupid person and allow us to get rid of him if he becomes stupid while in power.

But at the same time i don’t like our current system where the president cannot even appoint judges of the supreme court , or even hire and fire some holders of very crucial offices like Inspector General of police.

That said, i hope Kagame is grooming and mentoring someone he thinks will take Rwanda in the same direction of progress.Otherwise his exit cold be the start of the end of all the work he has done.

There’s no one who is more pro democracy than patco kwanza kwa thread za team China, team atheist.

Shida yangu na wewe ilikuwa tu vile unataka kufanya Trump ati ni Putin puppet hivi, Hitler fulani hivi. And really Trump is questioning the status quo otherwise called deep state. This deep state has a foreign policy that is very rigid about how and who America deals with. They rewrote the American katiba and made their policies superior to the katiba.

When Trump questions deep state policies he is then painted as an enemy of the state.

When Trump questions wasteful NATO spending or very wasteful UN spending he is said to be attacking U.S. allies.

When Trump asks why money is going to Europe and not strengthening the U.S. army CNN spins it ati he wants another arms race.

When he wants to tax greedy companies that offshore American jobs he is called a protectionist. And these companies have powerful lobbies which in turn campaign for politicians in Washington and also grease the media. Hapo Trump anaachwa like a deer in car lights.

And as a billionaire he didn’t need to sell his soul to people like Soros who would later own his ass. Hapo ndio deep state wanakasirika kabisa.

Maybe we need a Military General to take charge and straighten things. Who is up to the task? Gen Karangi? Gen Mwathethe? Gen Nkaiserry was upto that task but he is gone.

The day Kigali will surpass Nairobi as the international hub for business and diplomatic relations is the day I will believe kagame has done a good job. Foreigners are still very afraid to do long term investments apart from France but I guess they are feeling guilty because of sponsoring the genocide
[SIZE=7]The only time Rwanda has beaten Kenya is by …[/SIZE][ATTACH=full]225213[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]225214[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]225215[/ATTACH]

For most countries, the undoing is natural resources independent of the people. In the immediate simplistic reasoning of a majority of people and unfortunately most leaders, it always means that the population is not important as long as there are countries willing to buy the resources. Thats how the west keeps everyone fighting and dissatisfied and them succeeding all while playing global dispenser of justice.
Countries in bad shape include those “rich” arab countries founded on the principle of consumption and have oil as their source of everything. A slight change in dynamics of energy and those countries will descend into chaos.

The gains Korea is enjoying were realized when they were under a dictatorship .Democracy is nice on paper but the reality on the ground is something else .Even the so called Asian tigers developed while under benevolent dictatorships something we lack in Africa .

This is precisely the thing I am saying. Alot of these economies may have developed in the short term through dictatorships (largely due to the personality of the person currently in power) but they are mostly democratic now and in a good position to sustain that development and develop further.

The thing is, when do you decide to change over from dictatorship to democracy? You may find a dictator who is benevolent and ok but that may change with the next dictator (or even the same dictator like Mugabe). When do you draw the line and say “sawa, we have developed so now we should be a democracy to sustain ourselves far into the future”. The nature of a dictatorship means that you have cronies around you who in most cases will not want to give up their priviledges and will start planning for the next dictator to take over after you and this next may not be as benevolent as the current guy and this guy may undo all that the previous guy built.

What I am saying is that a dictatorship depends on a persons personality. Another example I can give is Museveni. His personality is very oriented towards growing Uganda. But look at Idi Amin.

A democracy depends on institutions that will keep a person who is in power in check. This is good in the long run but in short term, growth may not be as spectacular as a dictatorship that is lead by the right person.

A dictatorship can do wonders in the short term. No doubt about it. But its a double-edged sword and it depends too much on the personality of one man.

Sir, you are talking shit. America a model democracy? When was universal suffrage introduced there? Could blacks - 16pc - vote say in 1945? Eti only semocracies prosper? Do you know the country that has lifted the most people from poverty in the shortest time and in the process become the biggest economy in the world? CHINA. Have you ever heard of South Korea, Singapore and Malaysia which became democracies long after they achieved prosperity? Even countries like Britain, women and minorities could not vote until the 1920s so what democracy are you talking about?