Why save in a sacco

Iko sawa basi. I have a few coins in one, I was thinking of increasing my saving past the 1m mark but naogopa. Nataka kutumia hio pesa soon on something I’ve been postponing so I chose to save for it in the said sacco.
I think as @Yuletapeli has stated above, the best bet is when you have their money, unaweza hata wapea title deed wakuongezee pesa so that if they collapse you still have their money

And saccos don’t hasten to harass members Incase of defaults or hardships compared to a bank. They can restructure your loans to meet your income Incase of financial turmoil.thats a wise move . Research your sacco from the key members and its delegates to know if it’s managed well.
N.b tips to know if your sacco is stable

1. Check the turnaround time for processing their loans .the shorter the more stable that sacco.
  2. Try to talk to some members you meet in their fosa to check if they are ok with services offered. A personal survey of ten members you meet and 9 are okey with the sacco is a green light to save more .

Some of the top SACCOS
Make sure you have at least 2 members as your friends before joining a Sacco.
https://co-opnews.co.ke/2022/08/05/top-10-wealthiest-saccos-in-kenya/#:~:text=60 billion in 2021.,billion in 2021 from Ksh41.

Suggest some good saccos from your personal experience…

Stima Sacco is excellent

Nimekua member over five years na I have nothing but praise for their services. Shida Tu ni limited branch network but haina shida wako na mobile banking swafi. Overall nawapa 4.5 stars.

A close second is Imarisha Sacco

Nitatembea huko. Sandsana

Stima sacco last year walipeana dividend ya 14%. Watu walikula msoori

It seems you followed my advice.
Naona siku hizi ukona comments za maana.

Kichwa ikiruka Dio huwa naeda retard mode but since all urchins have decided to grow up who am i ?

Kumbe wewe sio illiterate

Mimi ni mkamba mjinga it’s an open secret

Great deal. Which sacco is this?