Why Senegal will lose to Algeria

Mentality is not the issue. Africans lose to Europeans because they have better players. Period.
Europeans are taught proper football and encouraged from the time they are six years old.
In Africa, political bigwigs grab all the open spaces leaving youth with nowhere to play.

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi: thread. Cup tournaments usually depend on very fine margins.
Algeria won their semi final match in the dying seconds and does not mean they were the better team. Senegal has also proved that they can beat anybody. And Tunisia was a shitty team but still managed to get to the semis by winning just 1 out of 5 matches

Hehe … hapo sasa nmekurada

Kush huyu jamaa ametusi wewe :D:D:D:D

Algeria are playing a compact and high press game. Their movement on and off the ball is superb. They too have a mean defense. In fairness, Senegal may lose. But Mpira udunda

Hehe …

true Algeria are playing very well, they might win it .

I told you that low IQ blacks would lose…

do you sometimes there is something called luck in football? tell me how Algeria were good in this game?

Why lie they were top notch compared to their rivals.Uliona bao ya kwanza goalkeeper haku move ata kidogo kujaribu kuisave.Bure kabisa

Only score matters. Even though i thought Senegal played much better.

there was nothing top-notch in that. that goal was pure luck. it came at a time when no one was expecting. In football sometimes the best team loses.

Si unafurahianga ku-troll watu kwa hizi forums? Chunga sana usizeeke kama @shocks na ukuwe hauna kakitu? At least shocks ako na pesa ya kujikimu.

:D:D:D:D

Niaje mtu wa 1977, yaani tuseme ulikuwa unakula githeri Nyayo akichukua kiti

I have been forthright with my age. Wewe on the other hand umekuwa a member of these forums since early 2000s. Halafu unataka tuamini uko 32yrs pekee???

Jina yako ni Pombe?