Why Some Nations Get Rich

Hata Mimi siwezi soma takataka imeandikwa na Lib Dems

The day the SGR loan deal will be leaked out Kenya will pause for a few minutes. Tuulizane sisi wote how moroneous a govt can get to agree to those terms.
I believe the old heads in bunge, born 1973 kurudi nyuma, are out of touch completely na modern day life. These are the rich morons that don’t understand stuff like bitcoin & nfts, metaverse, green energies, and other modern ideas… Till parliament is rid of these gluttons, tutaishi kuadmire overseas admins like UAE…
Eg like DoD shopping for F15s to deal with kapedo bandits, a jet that costs almost $200m to do a job that can be done by cheap armed drones. Boni forest imewashinda kabisa to police because ata military strategies ni za wakati wa maumau, boots on the ground.

Kenya’s problem is quite basic, elected leaders are as dumb as rocks. Am not the smartest man in the world nor do I know how exactly we will get out of this hole but I know for a fact 90% of elected leaders have no clue how to do it either. They also have no interest or motivation to do it. Most of them are purely greedy conmen whose aim is to make as much money by stripping the remaining bits of the carcass that is Kenya before it turns to dust.