Why sonko was fought and impeached ?

Nigga, he was elected by citizens. Have the citizens removed him out or?

Uhuru was my tingod not Samuel. Pls get that into your head once and for all. For years you have called me a Jubilee paid hack, niambie niwapi wanalipwa. I have time on my hands to spin all day…this time with a wallet full.:wink:

I’m looking for the place too… :smiley:

Kicks of a dying horse. Kasee ni Humber ghasia takataka akubali alicheza ndogo. Meffi yeye voters will never take him serious.

You have alluded in your first comment that Uhuru and his family did not like him…and anyone with a functioning encephanol, or brain if you wish knows that Uhuru was behind his impeachment. Being tribal is very low IQ but I don’t blame you.

Dude, I don’t know much about IQs and don’t engage me in that cheap talk. Mangele knows what I meant by that statement. Ni hayo tuu kwa sasa.

Shindweeeeeeeeeeeee.

People who can’t engage in a reasonable exchange without use of profanities, or defend their allusion with facts is another sign of low IQ. Ok, have it your way…I will not expect the unachievable from you. Good night.

You are v stupid if you want me to spell this out to you. I responded to Mangele unless you are him? You brought in the subject of IQs that makes imbeciles like you here feel good yet saa hiyo uko on the net prowling for people to insult to make you feel better. It will never ever be me. Jog on yes…why are IQs and Uhuru and Ruto a juicy discussion for you? leave me and my handle alone. Noogle.
Some men on this forum insult women and never expect an insult back. They can’t take/handle it. Mimi si nyanyako. Go over the thread carefully with your fingers on every word and tell me who jumped in head 1st…eeeeeeeeeeeeeish. Your attempt at making this thread about me has failed.

It takes a tonne of restraint, you’re right the only way to beat a toxic person is not to play at all

Si I told you goodnight…mi nilisha kiff up. Do what makes you happy. Lala vizuri

I always do. And don’t pretend you have given up. You were not the one I responded to initially. Get that in your head. Then you are good to go.

No by election in Nairobi

I have given up…talking to you is like talking to my pet cat: nothing but a waste of words. Since we are have reached a consensus, I bid you farewell.

What interests me is the level of access Sonko seems to have had with the office of the president as implied in the transcripts. He was very foolish indeed to burn those bridges. Could have changed his life forever in just ten years.

Just shurrup pls and keep the debate where it is.

Si ulale tu mtu wangu…debate iliisha

Alphabet agencies.

Well put. Pewa Mzinga

There’s only one way of getting rid of the Kenyattas- the Russians showed the world how to get rid of a parasitic dynasty. They were inspired by the French who showed the Bourbons that they weren’t divinely ordained to rule.

Closer home, the Derg in Ethiopia demonstrated how to get rid of dynastic dictatorships as well.

Otherwise if you think voting is the solution…pole sana.

sonko ameamua liwe liwalo

[MEDIA=twitter]1347201860290158592[/MEDIA]