Why Tabitha Karanja?

kweli broker umepitia,ilikuwa inafanya mtu anuke mdomo kama amekula mavi

hapo umenena…and i can see how your teeth went with all the acid
@ol monk atwambie vile one karanja was a cobbler kama kamangu before his family was inspired by Fai’s success…

I thought Amarios was a potent concoction by one gangster from Naivasha called Fai Amario…the one who had hidden AK47 rifles on a septic tank in his house

Vienna is a killer brand…nobody in Naivasha can dare drink it…I remember during my high school days women used to break into her depot in Naivasha in protest soo many times…She used to do supplies with Kuguru family in Nyeri.
People see a dry fryable MILF in her but she is worse than those Kariobangi counterfeiter’s. Money hungry.

1 Like

interesting, na vile mimi nilikua namuona kama malaika?

She has ridden on that " brewery harassment from competitors" so long. Keroche is not a EABL competitor at all…not now not ever.

1 Like

and he once advertised that he wanted a wife,i think old monkey is his son,they are both bizzare

then why did such a reputable multinational company go downmarket with jebel, chrome?

1 Like

The media made her clean to be an entrepreneur heroine but those of us who were in the 90s know the dirty games she played…Odinga came to her rescue late 2000s . sijui ni 2008

Yeah that Amario

Haiya Kuna drinks zinaitwa Jebel na chrome

1 Like

come to think of it…do you wear dreads @ol monk?

Wewe unaweza Tomba mamako

@Theuri wa kigogoine si uwekee madam ile advert ya EABL ya juzi…

not on topic: your new avatar inasisimua;):wink:

Actually chrome is a premium vodka targeting those who cant afford sminorff. It is a good vodka indeed

hehehe, i remember that story. Probably it isnt a product of the Mama. but either way, Amario satchets secured most high school boys their first kisses…I still remember it…and Evelyn too…Grace you must be from naks???

Yeah, premium vodka in a plastic bottle…today EABL sales director Kimani Mwaura described it as a cane spirit…I don’t know now

1 Like

Ohhhhh sijawahi Iona Uko na picha uchape Hapa @highschooler Anaweza appreciate sana hiya inafaa ikuwe Brand ya ma geeks wa IT

1 Like

T

Media can make you look as white as snow when your sins are as red as Crimson!

I passed by there on Sunday from Eldoret I have friends huko…Amario was all over the news back in the day

1 Like