why tanzania got the boot from green card

again, so?

Trump is a racist and denied Tanzanians visas supposedly because of this racism.

so??

your brand of patriotism is such a joke: Let’s keep getting offended and calling Trump racist online while doing absolutely nothing to actually improve this country I claim to love.

yawn

Trump is a racist true. Then again si lazima kila mtu aende US.

And the nations he termed as s***hole countries aren’t doing themselves a lot of favours with their poor governance and corruption

Financial strength of the dollar.

It’s that simple.

Why isint this replicated in other countries ? So far najuwa TZ and lebanon who love using the dollar and zimbabwe for obvious reasons ! The TZ shilling is relatively stable I would understand if fluctuated haphazardly ! may be it’s just psychological

Considering how Magufuli is treating economic reports( https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/east-africa/2019/07/18/world-bank-contradicts-tanzanias-rosier-growth-estimates-what-you-need-to-know/ ), the stability of the TZ shilling might be a CCM myth.

Lebanon isn’t doing well in terms of economics either. ( Lebanon’s economic crisis requires an urgent decision on IMF aid )

People using dollars as opposed to local currencies are doing so because the USD is a more stable currency. So if any shocks happen, their assets are less likely to lose value.

OK I can also play your ujinga game

So you have an opinion
So what ?

So you plan to stay in Kenya forever
So what ?

So you don’t care if Tanzanians are denied visas
So what ?

So you like racists like trump
So what?

And what are you actually doing about making Kenya better? You complain about taka taka everywhere.
Why don’t you go collect it yourself ?